Glenn's Current Modeling Projects

Started by Glenn, September 02, 2008, 12:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChronicOne

I dig the blackhawk plane. I've had thoughts of turning some type of helo into an a fix wing craft myself so it's awesome to see one!! It looks really cool. 
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

I have the chopper and since building the Brawler I now have the wings and engines.  I just need the time and inclination.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Glenn

Back with the Samson and now she has one landing skid. At present, am working on the other skid then the mountings for the rockets.....will take a while!
Glenn

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Quote from: zenrat on April 26, 2017, 04:19:50 AM
I have the chopper and since building the Brawler I now have the wings and engines.  I just need the time and inclination.
After the bomber!   ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

Quote from: Glenn on April 26, 2017, 07:07:52 PM

Back with the Samson and now she has one landing skid. At present, am working on the other skid then the mountings for the rockets.....will take a while!
Glenn
Nice, man!!!  Great work... much more interesting than the cars I made back in the day.  :)
-Sprues McDuck-

Glenn

Are all Canadian aircraft as sexy as Rochelle.....or is she the only one? The funny thing about this kit is that with her undercart on, she actually sits on it without a nose weight.....
Glenn

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Glenn

Close up of the Benz from TinTin. The other car from the book looks like a Bugatti......there are a few die cast models around.
Glenn

Captain Canada

Great stuff ! Love the Samson. Gonna be pretty wild that.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn

I thought I'd add this shot, to show how I took the shot. Bending the wire to fit into the slot and then bending the 'hand hold' bit so it wouldn't wobble.
I'd done the props at this stage.
Glenn

PS Capt''n....the wild bits are going to be the rotor rings.......a quick trip to the hardware!

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Rick Lowe

Depending on the scale you're going for, would a slice of PVC downpipe fit the bill?