What the Luchs ?

Started by Captain Canada, January 11, 2010, 01:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro_seventies

Hello gents - it's great to be back.  Been away for a while, but they say you always find your way back home in the end....  :)
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Captain Canada

Some progress......cab is mostly doen but I screwed up and glued the sides in place before I detailed the interior doors....

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Caveman

at least the cab seems happy...
secretprojects forum migrant

Captain Canada

No doubt ! Hopefully old cabby doesn't think it's so funny once she's painted and the masks come off !

:banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Here we are, 2017. Yup. Almost 7 years running ! It's also been a long time since the passing of our pal SWMBO, so I really should get on this. I'm hoping to change my evil ways and quit thinking, dreaming, procrastinating and starting new projects. So this will be my first attempt at that.

I've always wanted to build a base for this, to make a nice wintery scene.

First off, dig out the project and let the cat inspect. She promptly grabbed a figure and ran. Bugger.

Formed up the hill with some cardboard

Then I went back 40 odd years and dug out my paper Mache skills

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Thank you kind sir ! Been a long time coming eh  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Started on the figures last night. The Luftwaffe set that I had bought ( ICM Maybe ? ) seems horribly out of scale, the dudes are huge ! Of well, I have enough of the others to populate the scenes.

PS-Can we move this thread ?

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Thanks Chris ! The base is nice and hard and I hope to start adding the forest this weekend.

Cheers !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Vorcha

The landscape looks promising, can't wait to see it finished. Also a great inspiration, I haven't thought about a decent background at all.  <_< The truck reminds me of an old pc game... https://youtu.be/KHUXISTMiAM?t=37s
paper boy

Captain Canada

Wow that was a big truck !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

chrisonord

Only just seen this, or may have forgot about it :o I like the scalerama thing there and it has given me some ideas for some S.H.A.D.O.builds I have rattling around my bonce.  :thumbsup:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Rick Lowe

Old-School Skills never die, they come out to play when they're needed...  ;D

Captain Canada

Started on the winter camo. Next will be the speckles or mottles or whatever you call them and then some white.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

DogfighterZen

That's something i'd like to drive through heavy traffic... :wacko: :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"