LCM & sails, red : hybrid aircraft/animals e.a.

Started by ericr, April 21, 2013, 12:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

thanks!

and now let's go further into avionirics (a wordbash between avionics and oniric : why not calling it this?)

again inspired by Pavel KUCZYNSKI :

http://www.bestcartoons.net/Cartoonists/Pavel-KUCZYNSKI-Poland/i-f2qd7TV/4/L/Pawel%20KUCZYNSKI%20Poland%2058-L.jpg

this transformation of a B-727 :
(front part of the 1/125 heller kit, the wings of which are used there : http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,37003.msg677759.html#msg677759)

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Tophe

Mother Nature is really amazing! :thumbsup:
But say... is this the very first aircraft-fruit ever?? Or... well, I have read that God's Eden garden was full of fruits but were 727 of them: little airliners? :blink: ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Steel Penguin

no one else has done it so

very a-peeling!!

top job as ever
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

ericr

thanks !!!

Quote from: Steel Penguin on August 20, 2015, 10:54:49 AM
very a-peeling!!

;D ;D ;D

part of the job was to find a usable "model" of a banana : that one is in expanded polystyrene :
I may buy a few more to test some other ideas ...  :wacko:

ericr

Quote from: ericr on August 19, 2015, 03:58:51 AM
thanks!

and now let's go further into avionirics (a wordbash between avionics and oniric : why not calling it this?)

again inspired by Pavel KUCZYNSKI :

http://www.bestcartoons.net/Cartoonists/Pavel-KUCZYNSKI-Poland/i-f2qd7TV/4/L/Pawel%20KUCZYNSKI%20Poland%2058-L.jpg

I wonder why the image doesn't always show when I use the "img" environment?

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ericr

thanxalot!  ;D

I have other ideas about bananas, I might buy a few other ones ... wait and see  :wacko:

ericr

I don't think I had the opportunity yet to introduce you to the

Twin Otter aerosled :

Weaver

Given your propensity for mixing animals and aeroplanes, I was somewhat surprised (not to say relieved) that that's such a relatively sensible idea. ;D ;) :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

NARSES2

Quote from: Weaver on September 02, 2015, 01:53:34 PM
Given your propensity for mixing animals and aeroplanes, I was somewhat surprised (not to say relieved) that that's such a relatively sensible idea. ;D ;) :thumbsup:

Must admit I have a vision of an Aerosled with an elephant's head on the back end blowing through its trunk to propel it  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ericr

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on September 03, 2015, 06:16:42 AM
Who knows how it looks inside...?  ;D

that is an excellent question indeed  :wacko:

the title says "avionirics Re: hybrids aircraft/animals and others" so any hybridization fits my wits  ;D

ericr

Quote from: Weaver on September 02, 2015, 01:53:34 PM

I sometimes have peaks of normality  :wacko: