MiG-23 and MiG-27 Flogger

Started by Bryan H., August 05, 2008, 08:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse220

Quote from: GTX on July 31, 2009, 12:26:18 PM
My rough take on a MiG-23 Delta (I couldn't resist slightly down turned wingtips ;D):

Regards,

Greg

Nice

ysi_maniac

MiG-23 with scaloramed F4 body, wings and tail plane. Wheels is at MiG-23 scale.

MiG-23 upgraded with MiG-29 bits

Will die without understanding this world.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

tomo pauk

Hello, people.
Question - had anyone bothered to 'graft' wings from EE Lightning to the MiG-23 or -27? Be it in pixels or plastic :)

rickshaw

Quote from: tomo pauk on December 03, 2020, 10:57:08 AM
Hello, people.
Question - had anyone bothered to 'graft' wings from EE Lightning to the MiG-23 or -27? Be it in pixels or plastic :)

Interesting.  Not that I am aware of. :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

perttime

Quote from: rickshaw on December 03, 2020, 06:27:11 PM
Hello, people.

Wikipedia has 3 views for both, also in SVG format, so a quick drawing might not be too difficult.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

tomo pauk

Quote from: perttime on December 03, 2020, 09:50:18 PM
Quote from: rickshaw on December 03, 2020, 06:27:11 PM
Hello, people.

Wikipedia has 3 views for both, also in SVG format, so a quick drawing might not be too difficult.

Thanks for the tip. So here it is - wing of EE Lightning crudely bashed together with rest of the MiG-23. Source pictures are form Wikipedia. Note that rear part of wing/fuselage junction is very imperfect, since fuselage width was not close to constant as it was on Lightning.

https://www.mediafire.com/view/c13r7rxmqx2e3v9/23_light.jpg/file#

(apparently, I've forgot how to manage pics here)

jcf

The Mediafire share seems to be click Share icon at top then in the dialog box select 'more sharing
options', this opens up to more options, I selected 'Direct Link', copied itand used the Mona Lisa
'Insert Image' pick from the post options menu.

NARSES2

Quote from: tomo pauk on December 05, 2020, 01:00:45 PM

(apparently, I've forgot how to manage pics here)

They need to be held on one of the many hosting sites that are now available and then a link posted from there. It's far more difficult to explain (especially in writing) than it is to actually do  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.