A very exotic sukhoi. North Korean SU-57

Started by leptiprince, September 21, 2017, 06:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leptiprince

A very exotic sukhoi He waits for his nationality

PR19_Kit

Wow, exotic is right! Looks splendid though.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 21, 2017, 07:56:36 AM
Wow, exotic is right! Looks splendid though.  :thumbsup:

Yes and that colour scheme hides origin very well
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Joe C-P

:thumbsup:

For some reason I'm thinking North Africa.
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Dizzyfugu

Reminds me vaguely of the Eritrean Su-27s (and their livery)?

leptiprince

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Spey_Phantom

great build  :thumbsup:, i think UAC hs some explaining to do about how the DPRK got its hands on those  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

rickshaw

Quote from: Nils on September 29, 2017, 10:21:40 AM
great build  :thumbsup:, i think UAC hs some explaining to do about how the DPRK got its hands on those  ;D

Perhaps we should inquire to the Great Leader himself how the DPRK came into possession of such an advanced fighter aircraft?
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

NARSES2

Quote from: rickshaw on September 29, 2017, 07:42:53 PM

Perhaps we should inquire to the Great Leader himself how the DPRK came into possession of such an advanced fighter aircraft?

I'll ask Martin next time I see him  :angel: ;)

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

rickshaw

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 30, 2017, 02:25:13 AM
Quote from: rickshaw on September 29, 2017, 07:42:53 PM

I'll ask Martin next time I see him  :angel: ;)

Excellent.  I was wondering who'd pick the reference up...  ;)
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

leptiprince

One can imagine that Putin not wanting to see the korea of ​​nodr sublet against the preventive attack of B2 spirit against the exchange of the lhithium and rare earth they were able to barter against Su- 57