Mirage III, Mirage V, Nesher, Dagger, and Kfir

Started by Daryl J., April 22, 2006, 11:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Quote from: Zero-Sen on May 18, 2023, 04:57:14 AM

The Mirage IVC  intrigues me.  I've also wondered about an interceptor variant of the two seater Mirage IV as well. I know Dassault proposed this but I don't know any details.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

thundereagle1997

https://www.deviantart.com/armoredryukenshi1984/art/F-25-Super-tiger-updated-914274111
We want you to do your best & always remember there's plenty of time you know. Sorry if this doesn't resemble a Mirage III. Anyway thanks for the support especially for an autistic person like myself.

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

thundereagle1997

Zero-Sen you've done amazing with your artwork. I'm proud of you & your efforts in designing aircraft. A bubble canopy version of the Mirage IIING which uses a conventional tailplane along with the aforementioned canard foreplanes could be used to shorten take off & landing distances. It can use twin GIAT 30 30mm cannons for air to air combat & twin vertical tails could improve its angle of attack along with 2 turbofan versions of the J-85-GE-21 turbojet
could be better than the single aging Atar turbojet. & also the bubble canopy provides better visibility than a clamshell canopy.
Keep up the amazing work Zero-Zen.

thundereagle1997

perttime

Just digging up some threads where Tophe made lots of posts.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.