Main Menu

SU-152SD

Started by wolfik, May 06, 2006, 11:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfik

hi all
stil working on this vehicle :wacko:
now its paintes and weathered...but now it looks more weathered as on the photos.
hope you like it  :cheers:

regards!
Peter

wolfik

here another picture...yes..its finnish vehicle  :ar:
not showable here in germany....because the svastika....or...hakaristi :dum:  

wolfik

wolfik

the last for today...

NARSES2

aghhhhhhhh - stunning  :wub:

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

lancer

Oh man, that is fantastic.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

BlackOps

It came out great! Looks like it could pack one heck of a wallop!

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Joeisamonkey

Hi,

That's beautiful. How did you go about doing your weld seams. I ask cause i found a tiger I that I Had built long ago and wanted to convert it into a Tank hunter for the Italian campagin. I was thinking about going with the pyrograv method but heard there was some way to do it with superglue or something like that.

Take care,

JoeW :tank:  
Holy poo-poo I'm in the Army

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Fantastich, Peter.

That camouflage looks absolutely perfect for the Finnish forest. Looking forward to seeing your next production !

Tcheuss.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

wolfik

hi all :)
here is a small update  :wub:
the welded areas are made with my proxxon...and brushed with a shortened (much harder) tooth brush because the cooper wire tool is to "aggressive" to polystyrol  :P
hope you understand...my english is not the best...but Im learning  :cheers:

cheers!

wolfik

here the next one

wolfik

wolfik

wolfik

nev

beautiful  :wub:

stunnung  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May