Lockheed CL-1200 Lancer

Started by Archibald, May 23, 2006, 12:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

Oh... I feel so happy and so sorry at the same time.
- I do love the F-16T and its in-flight pictures. :wub:  :wub:
- I am the one that pronounced F-16T in this Lancer topic, diverting :( , and Archibald may be angry towards me :angry:
As a reparation :huh: , I present an in-flight Archibald Lancer over Bruxelles (thanks to http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/002/61...eef0ba59b78.jpg and to Corel Photopaint)...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

BlackOps

Hey Tophe, I think you have gotten very good with Corel Photopaint. Have you tried playing with any of the filters yet? Corel has better filters than what Photoshop comes with.

Archibald, we didn't mean to hijack your thread, hope you don't mind too terribly. Especially since you Lancer was very nice!

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Archibald

Tophe.... this is fantastic!!!! Thank you very much... nice pictures of the F-16T, too!! Well my thread had a longer life thanks to you... even if it ended talking about the F-16T instead of the Lancer :)  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Spey_Phantom

Cool picture, wish it was real.
smashing work there M8  :wub:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Tophe

QuoteWell my thread had a longer life thanks to you... even if it ended talking about the F-16T instead of the Lancer :)
No, no... the in-flight F-16T went nicely to another topic, the final word here must be your Lancer, Archie. Look: the Belgian Lancer visiting your French city of Bordeaux:
(thanks to http://www.baseaerienne106.com/rubrique/ev...randi.php?id=30 )

Archibald

French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Tophe

Have you seen, from dear BlackOps, in the great PhoroShop gallery http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum//index...showtopic=10656 :
QuoteWell since we hijacked Archibalds thread how about we give his Lancer a pic :)

WOW! Who belongs to the Canadian bird? very nice :)
Jeff G.
Now that's a whole Lancer collection, celebrating your model, Archie!

Archibald

Thanks a lot I have saw it too! Can I ask you something my friend? If you find a photo of the Foch or clemenceau flight deck, I would be glad to see my Breguet on it :)  

Archibald

Tophe

Well, the angles do not match, it is not easy...

Archibald

Never mind, thanks for the atempt! I've got some others photos on my Photobucket album. Maybe you can try with this one...

...or this one

Cheers,
Archie

Tophe

QuoteMaybe you can try with this one...
I (with Google) have no Clémenceau nor Foch flight-deck with such angles (slightly from above, at close distance), if you could find one, I'd be glad to put the Bréguet on it...
Or asking Google, you could find a suitable Clémenceau/Foch picture then make a special photograph of your Bréguet to match, sending them both to me could make it...

Archibald

I understand in fact both the model and the photo must be coordinate to fit well.. particularly on a flightdeck which is not as easy as "flying" pictures. Never mind my friend, we 'll try another time later :)  

Archibald

I've caught a terrible caught with awful dolors when I breath...As a consequence, the medecine stop me from working until next monday. As I'm confined in my home, the only thing to do is MODELS. From three days, I built a Breguet Taon (from spares left by the Lancer and Sirocco). This day I also prepared my
Mirage G (scratchbuild) to receive its Aeronavale markings (thanks Heller, once and again!).  

r16

ı have scorned the X-27 in another forum and while I am sure it would turn out to be justified , I still would like to have more information .Is the pdf file GTX sent to Archibald back page 3 still available . I made a few web searches and nothing comes out of it . Thanks.