More models take to the sky

Started by matrixone, May 25, 2006, 06:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

My second attempt at an in-flight picture...

And my third...

Matrixone  

K5054NZ

Wow.

Hey, you're cheating! I don't see any giant hand holding the planes up!

:P  Seriously tho, Matrix, everytime you post your latest pics the mind boggles at what you've created.

MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmHorten!

matrixone

Thanks Zac!

Poor weather today prevented me from doing some of the things I wanted to try with these in flight pictures, I will try again in a few days.

Matrixone

Brian da Basher

Wow it looks like they're about to take on a squadron of Allied bombers. Those pics look real enough to fool an expert.

Brian da Basher

matrixone

Thank you Brian,

I have only started with these in-flight images, wait untill next year when I gain more experience with making these sort of images! Better pictures WILL come.

Matrixone

Tophe

QuoteBetter pictures WILL come.
Better  seems impossible, dear... Glenn and you should explain us someday how you do, for us all to try copying these recipes, even if there a copyright fee...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

matrixone

Thanks Tophe!

I am still learning as I go and have many as yet untried ideas.

Matrixone

Allan

Matrix
The Lippisch is quite convincing.
Allan in Canberra

The Rat

WOW! Mucho better than my attempts (tries to supress 40 year-old memory of having younger brother launch Spitfire from upstairs bathroom window  :blink: )
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

BlackOps

So how high did you have to throw them to get such a good shot?  :lol:

Nice job on the exhaust.

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

nev

QuoteBetter pictures WILL come.
Better  seems impossible, dear... Glenn and you should explain us someday how you do, for us all to try copying these recipes, even if there a copyright fee...
Glenn has already told us his secrets!
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Tophe

Thanks, I did not know... Well, the explanations show this is not for anybody with a few minutes learning. We have Masters here...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

matrixone

Thanks Allan, The Rat, Jeff, and Nev!

I like how the Li P 13a picture turned out, it looks like it just took off and is heading for the bombers.

When I build some of my Me 163s (and Ju 248s) they will photographed like the Li P 13a was. Also at least one of my He 162s (intended for a Mistel) will be built wheels up and make a good subject for some in-flight pics.

There will be no experiments with any new in-flight pictures for a few days, the weather is cold and wet now and is expected to stay this way for the weekend. :angry:

But at least more work will get done on my current group of models! :D

Matrixone

Sisko

As always your work is top shelf!

Look forward to more.

You should send them with an introto  John Baxter of the alternate luftwaffe series.

I am sure that he would love to hear from you and might even use some of your pics in upcoming projects.

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

matrixone

Thank you Sisko!

Who is John Baxter and what is this Alternate Luftwaffe series?
I have never heard of this series, are they books, novels, comic books, or what?

In some of the David Myhra books they use pictures of some models to show what some of the Luft'46 designs would have looked like had they been built and I have always wanted to know how do you get your pictures of your models to the author for consideration to be used in some of those books? Has anybody here had their work used in any books or magazine articles?

Matrixone