B

Lockheed Thundereagle

Started by B777LR, May 29, 2006, 05:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B777LR

I secided to empty out my spare parts box, and discovered that i could build a whiff plane from the parts. Until now ive used the canopy off an F16, Horizontal stabilizors of a DC10, Vertical stabilisors off a Su-30 from Zvezda and a vertical stabilisor of a Viggen from heller, 1 wheel off a 1/72 chinook, exhaust from a 1/72 italeri F4, Drop-tank/bomb off a hustler, and part of the exhaust from a 1/72 academy F15 strike eagle, and finally, the canopy from a Mig-29.

It is a US counterpart to the Mig-21 of North Vietnam (thus, it must be in SEA scheme!)

Captain Canada

So far, so good !

Looks alot like one of those early X-somat research planes, so it's easy to believe. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Archibald

Quotea vertical stabilisor of a Viggen from heller
Lol!! I used it, too, for my Lockheed F-13A Lancer (albeit half was cut) so my Lancer have a folding fin, as the Viggen (didn't realised that at the time :P)  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.