M

Aircraft Done Recently

Started by monkeyhanger, June 04, 2006, 10:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyhanger

Here are some pictures of kits I've done recently. since joining this forum I've realised I should be more outlandish, but here goes.........

monkeyhanger

... can some one tell me how to do multiple pictures....

this is the Revell Hunter F6, done in 'natural finish with no decals as yet...

monkeyhanger

Next is the Mig21 R from KP

monkeyhanger

monkeyhanger

monkeyhanger

... and another view ......

p.s. this is also the KP kit

monkeyhanger

and then the Frgo Meteor IV with 60lb rockets.....

monkeyhanger

monkeyhanger

I feel that I haven't been contributing enough to the practical side of this forum. I have certainly got lots of inspiration from the other members so I hope to put more materila in during the coming weeks. I have said before elsewhere that I am 'between houses' so a lot of my stuff is in storage. I am particularly low on decals right now.

These models will be supported by a back story in the near future and there will be images of AFVs and ships, especiall ywhen I get all the stuff out of storage......

John Howling Mouse

Lookin' very tantalizing, MonkeyHanger!

To load up multiple pics, I simply upload everything to www.photobucket.com and copy/paste the "Img" tag (the bottom link of the three options they provide you for each of your uploaded images)  over to the thread on this site.

;)
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

GTX

Monkeyhanger,

I especially like the Meteor - love to see more photos of it.  What's the story with it - looks RNZAF?

Regards.

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

NARSES2

Love the Migs especially the 21 with it's slogan
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.