Whatif many indigenous fighters projects

Started by Archibald, June 09, 2006, 06:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Son of Damian

QuoteHere are some new (at least for me) pictures of both configurations:

http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/showthrea...ead.php?t=21031

Cheers, Deino 

Towards the bottom of the page there is a link to the Prianha- Jager Light website

Here are a couple more pictures

"They stand in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die that freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it, they live–
in a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Archibald

glad to see that someone resurrected my old thread  ;)
Just love the first pictures, its look like a toy for a four-year-old child  B)  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

dy031101

Thread revival...... but I really just intend to add to the entries here......

In Airshow China 2002 held in Zhuhai, a private venture designated CY-1 (English letters, not Anglicized Russian) was displayed in model form.

The CY-1 is based on Guizhou Aircraft Industry Group's JL-9 combat trainer but is equipped with cropped delta wings, canards, and a set of rectangular lateral strakes beginning just aft of the canards' trailing edge and running all the way aft to merge with the rather small horizontal tailplanes.

A scaled-down remotely controlled model was test flown, but with the J-10 being all the rage back then, it is hard to believe that the CY-1 would have stood a chance of being turned into operational hardwares.
To the individual soldiers, *everything* is a frontal assault!

====================

Current Hobby Priority...... Sigh......

To-do list here

dy031101

Nevertheless, a single-seater model appeared two years later, being designated LFC-16 (Light Fighter...... the "C" means either "China" or "Chukou"- Export).
To the individual soldiers, *everything* is a frontal assault!

====================

Current Hobby Priority...... Sigh......

To-do list here