Guess what flew over my house...

Started by matrixone, June 12, 2006, 07:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

...in my Luftwaffe dreams!

Matrixone

BlackOps

Great shots! I can almost hear your dishes rattling :)

Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

MartG

Murphy's 1st Law - An object at rest will be in the wrong place
Murphy's 2nd Law - An object in motion will be going in the wrong direction
Murphy's 3rd Law - For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction

NARSES2

How can you sleep living that close to the runway  ;)

Marvellous !

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Damian2

Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Radish

A Batman zwilling flew past my upstairs window last night, or it might have been Superman.....went so fast :rolleyes:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

matrixone

Thanks Jeff, MartG, Chris, Damian2, and Radish!

Radish,
You did not see a Batman zwilling last night, it was the rarely seen and little known Horten zwilling. :rolleyes:

In a few a week or two I will have more in-flight pictures, I learned quite a bit last weekend about how to take these in-flight pictures and I have a few more things I want to try next time.
The next batch of pictures will be a little better (I hope!).

Matrixone

lancer

Awsome pics Matrix. I love the BV215
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Brian da Basher

You live by a German airfield? Is Wolfik near you? Better watch out for those allied P-47s & P51s raiding down on the deck...

Wow another amazing batch of pics, Matrixone. Your work always looks the real deal.  :wub:

Brian da Basher

Gary

Bloody 'ell, the Bosch are back.

Margret, where's my Lee-Enfield and Civil Defense 'elmet!

I love that last shot, it gives a sence of instability, something I can identify with.
Getting back into modeling

cthulhu77

Great shots, sir !  Next time, break out the ackack and bring the bastards down!

greg

Archibald

This is astonishing... a pure marvel!!
I don't joke about you, but maybe you could earn money with such talent! Take well-known aircrafts models, ask people a photo of their house, and let your talent do the rest... I'm not joking!!! You have a real talent...
if you do that one day, I'll be the first to give you a photo of my home to see some rare/ beautiful aircraft above it ;)  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

matrixone

lancer, Brian, Gary, greg, and Archibald,

Thank you for your nice comments, I appreciate it!

I have not yet ''peaked'' as far as the quality of these in-flight images goes. With more practice I can do MUCH better and I might build one or two models with the gear up just for the purpose of using them in my in-flight pics.
And I have ordered the DML Bachem Natter kit, I have some ideas on how to photograph the Natter being launched from its tower and it might look very realistic if I do it right.
So many models and ideas! I need more time for this sort of thing thats for sure!

Matrixone

wolfik

wow...I feel the dust.... :rolleyes:
great pictures....

nev

That last one, looks more like an aircraft struggling to follow "the ball" on finals to a carrier (think opening sequence of Top-Gun) and just about to get the wave-off from the bat-man.  Now THAT would make an awesome photo if you could pull it off  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May