Spey_Phantom

see the power of what might have been the pride of the soviet navy  :lol:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/flanke...n_carriers.html

:tornado:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Joe C-P

It's been done here:

Don't know how many remember, but we had a group build. Others built the planes, I built the ship and replicated the planes in miniature. That was fun!

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

anthonyp

(Soviet National Anthem plays loudly on an old phonograph in the background)

Da, tovarish Iosef...  I am not ever letting the decadant running dog Western members here forget it!

Sing once again, comrades!!  SING OF THE MOTHERLAND!!!!!

ZA RODINA!!!!

Comrade Captain Anatoly Iosef Pakizorich, Naval Aviation Bureau
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

simmie

I probably aint the first to notice this, but the Beriev ASW aircraft looks a hell of a lot like a Viking (Sentinal chicken please note!!)

Also, there is more than a little touch of Hawkeye about the Yakovlev AWAC bird.
Reality is for people who can't handle Whif!!

Now with more WHATTHEF***!! than ever before!

nev

Whatever you do, DO NOT say that in the "real aviation" section on ARC!!  :lol:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

lancer

QuoteWhatever you do, DO NOT say that in the "real aviation" section on ARC!!  :lol:
Why on earth not??
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

simmie

As Lancer said "why not????"

Are they a little bit pickly about the suggestion that people might take inperation from a good plane that someone else has produced???

hate to think what they think of the Tu4 Bull then!!!

That sound a little bit like they have theirs heads up their buts!
Reality is for people who can't handle Whif!!

Now with more WHATTHEF***!! than ever before!

Captain Canada

we had a group build. Others built the planes, I built the ship and replicated the planes in miniature. That was fun!

Da Comrade Ioseph, zee people are steel avaiting the glorious return of zee Colt on Float aboard za sheep !

:ar:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Why is the Comrade Toadarov speaking with a German accent?

Surely he can be cured of this most unfortunate affliction!

Za Rodina!

Major Olivienev Jakovitch Lacombski, SPD VVS (Special Projects Division)

Joe C-P

QuoteDa Comrade Ioseph, zee people are steel avaiting the glorious return of zee Colt on Float aboard za sheep !

:ar:
Ah yes. Our directorate had finally procured plans for said aircraft, and will be able to produce said replica, once they are found again in the mess of our building area.

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.