Great Fun clip

Started by Aircav, June 20, 2006, 11:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Reminds me of Lance and Nev for some reason................
http://www.babyeagle.de/Pat_and_Stanley.WMV
:cheers:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

lancer

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: You cheeky sod  :P  :P  :P  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Davey B

Its teeth!  LOOK AT ITS TEETH!!!!  IT'S GOT AN ODD NUMBER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Besides, I can't listen to this song anymore without thinking of Cybermen and hundreds of people in Battersea power statio screaming...  ;)  

Radish

Brilliant :lol:  :lol:

Will they perform at Telford :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

nev

I take it I'm the dog?  :D  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Aircav

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Aircav

Hope you two are practicing, can't to the Nats  ;)  :D  :D  

Sir Sydney Camm

nev

How high does Lancers singing voice go?
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May