Started by Spey_Phantom, June 29, 2006, 09:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

i bought a new plane, a brand new plane
and i didnt know what i missed
Belgian marking on the back, underwing bomb-racks,
its a good looking Heinkel Blitz.

Heinkel Blitz, (dabadam dabadam) Heinkel Blitz

arg :ar: ,  forget that song, here's the model in progress.
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

NARSES2

Now I start musing on a Naval version and you build a Belgian version  :) Nice idea. This airframe absolutely demands to be Wiffed, even if it's only a new paint job.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Archibald

King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

lancer

Nice looking Blitz. Seeing that has given me an idea for one of the SIG's themes for this years nationals.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Brian da Basher

Beautiful blitz! I've always really liked this aircraft.  :wub:

Brian da Basher

GTX

Nils,

You could easily add this into the Cold War in the '30s thread in  Alternative History.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

John Howling Mouse

The "Blitz" is intriguing but could we also have a shot of the...um...T-Tail in the background, please????

What can I say?  I'm clearly addicted....

:dum:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Spey_Phantom

Quotecould we also have a shot of the...um...T-Tail in the background, please????

that T-tail is actually a non whiff, its a 1/72nd scale L-29 in russian livery.
i dont have any updates on the blitz yet, but i will post pics as soon as i made some progress  B)  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Spey_Phantom

*BUMP*

reviving this topic because: ITS BEEN COMPLETED  :lol:

see here the mighty He70, witch was confiscated from the germans in 1938, and then modified and repainted for use in the Belgian Army AViation in January 1939.

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

lancer

I like it. I'll have to post pics of mt Blitz as well.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

ysi_maniac

QuoteThe "Blitz" is intriguing but could we also have a shot of the...um...T-Tail in the background, please????

:dum:
I think I can understand you: Delfin (KP or Bilek) is really demanding a whatif.  ;)

I am addicted too.

I propose to change the name of this forum: Anonimous whatifers? :unsure:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Brian da Basher

Love the Blitz in that Belgian scheme, Nils! Great stuff! :cheers:

Brian da Basher