On another forum

Started by Tophe, July 09, 2006, 07:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

On a forum of Il 2 software fans was a link to my homepage, in a topic named "Zwilling". A very nice topic:  :D http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc.../1011081853/p/2

First picture: a P-61Z Twin-Widow :wub: , posted in 2005 by a Major_Setback :

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

Then Major_Setback showed a 4-engined Mosquito (Twin-twin-engine) :wub: , and I twin it once more for here...  :wacko:  

Tophe

VonKlugermon presented the TwinTwinMustang FX-484 from a website "Mustangs forever" (I do not find the source with Google)...

Tophe

Of course, I need to cut these 4 tails in 2... :wacko:

Tophe

LEXX_Luthor has said he would like a 4-engined Bf 109ZZ... and as far as I am concerned, I prefer a twin-tail version rather than 4-tails... and with asymmetry, to be mine completely...

Captain Canada

QuoteOf course, I need to cut these 4 tails in 2... :wacko:
Now I really like that one ! I'd have to trash a few of the cockpits, tho...unless you were making it a trainer version !

That twin-Widow is a sweetheart as well !

$5 sez France wins the football match today

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

For a Twin-Widow, it would be more original to join less famous versions like the XP-61E (F-15) and XP-61H, adding a slight asymmetry doing so:

I am not a football fan, nor a nationalist, Todd. But say, you should hear the interview of the French team of hockey: such a broad Canadian/Québéquois accent...! Funny: among Québec players, the ones unable to get a place in the Canadian team are getting easily double-nationality to improve the French national level...

Tophe

QuoteI'd have to trash a few of the cockpits, tho...unless you were making it a trainer version !
You are right: let us be serious, a little, with a touch of asymmetry to counteract the torque of 4 engines turning in the same direction... :D