The Conch Republic Self Defense Force

Started by anthonyp, July 27, 2006, 08:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

Just the thing for giving a nightly airshow at the end of Duval St.!  :cheers:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Bryan H.

There ought too be enough room in those F-5 cargo pods for the "trained" cats!

Great work!  That color scheme is really pretty spot-on.  I'm sure it'd be effective over the Keys.

:cheers: Bryan

Miscellany (that effects modeling):
My son & daughter.
School - finishing my degree

Models (upcoming):
RCN A-4F+ ArcticHawk

Taiwanf16

Really nice.  Makes me want to get to work on my Fiorina AF/Navy/Army.  Keep up the good work.

anthonyp

QuoteThe fun you so clearly have in building these many kits is something I'm still striving to experience.
Build at leat three during the 1-week Build, JHM!  Speed builiding, at least for me, relieves built-up work stress like almost nothing else.  Coming up with custom decals is also a nice excersice in creativity, but actually building and painting the blasted model is still more fun  :lol:

Glad y'all like them!  I've got one more to build for the CRDF, but I'm unsure of which scale to build it it.  I've got both a 1/72 and 1/144 E-2C kit, as well as some resin Russian torpedo boat.  If I wanted to build it 1/144, it might look OK, but I'd have to hack a whole lot off the boat to fit the E-2.  If I did it 1/72, I'd have to hack less off the boat, but it might look a bit goofier.

Suggestions?

:cheers:  :cheers:  
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

anthonyp

HEY, MON!!!

It's time to resurrect an old love of mine.  Those crazy MFer's from the Florida Keys!!!

Here's their HU-30 E-2 based flying boat, finally done.

I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Shasper

Dude, remind me never to encourage you ;) I'd forgotten about these gems!

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.