Mustang: F-51, A-36, F-82, Cavalier, and Piper PA-48 Enforcer

Started by nev, January 27, 2003, 11:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

famvburg

Most likely A-36 since the P-51A attacK variant was called the A-36.

Quote from: MiB on November 30, 2011, 02:38:12 AM
The Vietnam-era variant, like a AH-1 Skyraider (maybe A-51?)

MiB

My virtual repaint site: http://hangarofmib.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------
-"Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around in a Ford POS?"

-"Nothing is as it seems, guy!"

raafif

you may as well all give up -- the truth is much stranger than fiction.

I'm not sick ... just a little unwell.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

van883

sequoiaranger

Long ago I had thought of doing a triple-Mustang, using "inner" and "outer" halves of the Twin-Mustang fuselages to make it work. Thus the main wing and tailplanes would all be continuous. It's not on my list anymore, but SOMEONE ought to make one! Maybe make it Italian for the penchant for tri-motors!
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: sequoiaranger on December 08, 2011, 10:04:28 AM
Long ago I had thought of doing a triple-Mustang, using "inner" and "outer" halves of the Twin-Mustang fuselages to make it work. Thus the main wing and tailplanes would all be continuous. It's not on my list anymore, but SOMEONE ought to make one! Maybe make it Italian for the penchant for tri-motors!

Watch this space.......  ;) ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

sequoiaranger

My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

CANSO

Quote from: Pablo1965 on May 17, 2011, 01:26:26 PMMustang on the deck and basis for us navy Mustang wiffing...
As a supplement to an older posting is this profile:

All the information (IMHO pretty well done) about the real Naval Mustangs is here.

Logan Hartke

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

tomo pauk

Hello,
Just wonder if anyone bothered with A-36 carrying the cannons from the Hurricane IID (S class 2pdr)?

tahsin

I believe the RAF tested the guns on their planes at the time the Hurricanes debuted.

nighthunter

Sorry for raising the thread from the dead, XD, but I was inspired to make this, the Cavalier A-36J Apache, in both VNAF and USAF colors. Enjoy!

"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

pyro-manic

Radials? In that case you can remove the big radiator fairing underneath. Or close the inlet and exhaust and fill it with a fuel tank?
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<