Hannants email -

Started by MartG, August 11, 2006, 11:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartG

Excerpt from the message:

Message. We can confirm that Heller have gone into liquidation but at this time no official announcement has been made on how this will affect supplies of Heller and Airfix kits in future. As soon as something positive is announced you will be able to read it here.

THIS WILL NOT AFFECT the Airfix Nimrod or Canberra as they are being made in China. The Nimrod is now back to first quarter of 2007 with the Canberra following.

:(  
Murphy's 1st Law - An object at rest will be in the wrong place
Murphy's 2nd Law - An object in motion will be going in the wrong direction
Murphy's 3rd Law - For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction

Captain Canada

Thanks for the update. I sure want a big Nimrod or two, and may have to see about grabbing a pair of CL-215 and 415 just in case.....

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

P1127

Humbrol own all the legacy Heller tooling, so it shouldn't affect things too much - just a hiatus as/if the moulds are moved from France.
It's not an effing  jump jet.

Jennings

People scrambled to buy up stocks of Frog kits when they went bust too.  All for naught.  Steel tools are too valuable to become scarce (for the most part).  Even if Heller goes belly up, the molds will show up somewhere else.  I wouldn't go out and corner the CL-215/415 market just now..

J
"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974

phoenix54

Hi guys,
           from Hannants Office today at approx. 11:30 am.
Subject: Heller

We are pleased to correct our message regarding Heller.

Heller are in administration NOT liquidation.

Regards,

Phoenix
Quote...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded

For my lifes love, Angie Connor
10/02/1961 - 11/11/2002
I'll never forget