Z

P-262C

Started by zipmeister, August 15, 2006, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zipmeister

Hi everyone,
 This is the first time I have been in these forums. I was inveted to post some pics of my what if kit bash. So I hope this is the right place and I hope you like it.

The simple (normal) stuff first....

Don't need these anymore...

or these...

Ok here is a P262C......still in progress

Here is the hard part because I want to keep it a trike.

Well I hope eveyone likes it I will check in with more pics soon
Thank you
Zip

Sisko

Welcome to the forum. You certainly are in the right place to post a model like this!

Nice concept can't wait to see this one pan out. :wub:
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Eddie M.

Good to see your work here Zipmeister! Another place here where we post our work is in the picture post of what's on your work bench.
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum//index...php?showforum=2

Welcome to the asylum. Put on a straight jacket and stay awhile. :D
  Eddie
Look behind you!

Leigh

Welcome Zip, and what an entrance :rolleyes: Love the idea and you did an amazing job fitting those wings on. You'll fit right in around here, and we only have one rule;
DO NOT FEED THE CANADIANS !

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

The Rat

Quote...and we only have one rule;
Steady, this Canadian is the one who invited him!  :P  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Eddie M.

I am not Canadian. I'm from Texas and I'M the one who invited him! ;)  :lol:
   Eddie
Look behind you!

zipmeister

Well I would like to thank everybody for their warm welcome and I like to thank eddie for the invitation. I already like the feel here.
I been wanting to put a coat of gray on the uunderside but it has just been to humid down here in Tampa. So I just have to wait a bit.
Again thank you very much, I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Zip

Runway ? ...

Groovy  :)  It's got a sort of "Dan Dare" look to it. 262 horizontal tail might work. But it's a flippin' good idea anyway  :)  

Eddie M.

We're just glad yer hear. B) Like the song says," You can check out any time you like, but you can't never leave." ;)  Looking forward to your progress. :)
   Eddie
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

I love this guy already!  I mean that in the manly styrene way, eh?

You have checked into the right site, Zip!

The usual indoc questions:

1. Are you actually an ex-pat Brit?
2. What's your favorite beer?
3. Do you like Twiglets ™?
4. Spats or T-Tails?
5. Phantom or TSR.2?
6. How long have you harbored animosity for Fate snubbing you so cruelly by denying you Canadian residence?   :rolleyes:

:)

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

BlackOps

Zip, glad ya joined in the fun :)   That is a great build you have going and a really good idea  :wub:  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Brian da Basher

Welcome aboard, Zip! I really like what you're doing with the P-40/262. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the 262 fuse and the P-40 wings!

And remember, spats always enhance the look of any aircraft.
(although Mr Howling Mouse will tell you T-tails do...)

I love spats!  :wub:
Brian da Basher

Madoc

ZipM,

Cool stuff!  Nice blending work there.  Whatcha gonna put in the nose of this beastie if'n you've taken out that big Allison?

Madoc
Wherever you go, there you are!

The Rat

I am not Canadian. I'm from Texas and I'M the one who invited him! ;)  :lol:
   Eddie
:huh:  :blink:  :wacko:  Well, I know I invited someone just yesterday. I've checked ARC, MM, and HS and now I can't find the post. What the...?

I have just got to stop smoking that stuff before breakfast.  :unsure:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

retro_seventies

1. Are you actually an ex-pat Brit?
2. What's your favorite beer?
3. Do you like Twiglets ™?
4. Spats or T-Tails?
5. Phantom or TSR.2?
6. How long have you harbored animosity for Fate snubbing you so cruelly by denying you Canadian residence?

7. do you have any pork pie or bovril you might share with fellow whiffers (especially our cali contingent)
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.