Lonewulf Models

Started by Mossie, August 18, 2006, 06:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

I'm always suprised about how few people know about Lonewulf, they're suplliers in the UK for resin kit manufacturers like Anigrand, Unicraft, Kora, Planet & Sharkit.  Plenty of Luft '46 stuff, if you're into that kind of thing.

www.lonewulfmodels.co.uk

There's all sorts of whiffs, prototypes & obscure machines to be had, a whiffers paradise!  

Simon
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

kitnut617

Thanks for that Simon, just added it to my Favorites

:cheers: Robert
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Mossie

Thought you might like this one Robert, have fun browsing the pages! :D

Simon
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Alvis 3.1

Oh..that was evil!!! Like I have any money left at the end of the month to begin with!!!

Alvis 3.1

Geoff_B

Martin and Radish should see Adrian(aka Lonewolf Models) at the Avon show on Sunday and he should be at Coventry next month.

At SMW last year Adrian was at the end of the row next to our SIG's so there was plenty of browsing and hits on the his stash by the crew during the weekend. :D  

Mossie

QuoteOh..that was evil!!! Like I have any money left at the end of the month to begin with!!!

Alvis 3.1
I just got a bolo**king from the missus for picking up a kit at the Yorkshire airshow (you've got too many models, what do you need another for, that's a lot of money for a piece of plastc, blah, blah,blah :zzz: ).  I can't let you get away with it Alvis! ;)

Money at the end of the month? I don't have any at the begining! :blink:

We may be skint but at least we're happy! :D  Well, I would be, if the missus hadn't found out! :dum:

Simon.