"I've got a girl......

Started by Glenn, August 21, 2006, 01:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Help! I'm building a 1/144 model of the USS Wolverine, and I know recently, an 8' model it was put on permanent display at the Kalamazoo Air Zoo. I've searched the site with no luck, so, is there any member who lives near the museum, or has visited the museum recently, could you send me a shot or two. I've decided on building it complete, including the hull, and this is what I'm after. I have the bow, but the stern shape is a little fuzzy.
Even if you don't want to go for that reason, go and shoot the XP-55 being restored.
Glenn

B777LR

QuoteXP-55 being restored.
Was finished last month though

Jennings

A gal.  I've got a GAL in Kalamazoo.  It rhymes, see?

:)

J (who grew up there)
"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974

Supertom

Jennings, where in Kalamazoo did you live?  I went to Western from '97-'02.  BTW Glenn I might be making a trip up there soon so if I do I'll take pics.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Eddie M.

I found my copy of FSM with the story on that model. I'll see if I can get it scanned and e-mail it to you. :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

Jennings

QuoteJennings, where in Kalamazoo did you live?  I went to Western from '97-'02.  BTW Glenn I might be making a trip up there soon so if I do I'll take pics.
Lived in Plainwell from 1975 thru high school (1980).  Was back there for a brief couple of years after the USAF, but haven't lived there since.  My folks still live at Pine Lake.

J
"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974

Glenn

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Glenn

Eddie M.

Here's what I got scanned. If you would like bigger, hi res scans, I can e-mail them to you. :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Look behind you!

anthonyp

*giggile*

Great Lakes Aircraft Carrier...  the mention of which always makes me giggle uncontrollably   :lol:

:cheers:  :cheers:
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man