Need some ideas.... suggestions welcome

Started by Iranian F-14A, August 23, 2006, 10:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iranian F-14A

Anyone here know the list of counties that was/is interested in the AH-64 Apache?
So far,I've done some from the following countries
1.Australia
2.Bahrain
3.France
4.Iran
5.South Africa
6.South Korea
7.Spain
8.Sweden
9.Taiwan
10.Turkey
11.USMC
Thinking of doing a German one tomarrow,maybe one from Romania too,so theres 13 countries off the list.

After doing 6 today,I'm starting to get profile block.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever-1984
Current projects:
BAe EAP
OH-58F Kiowa Warrior
S-70C Civilian Hawk
HAL Light Combat Helicopter
S-64 Skycrane Firefighter

gooberliberation

I'm thinking south korea, and a navalized one for taiwan :wub:  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Family Guy

Don't forget Norway and New Zealand :wub:  

Iranian F-14A

Thought I'd share 2 I've done so far.First is my USMC Apache I did yesterday.May add some Stingers or Sidewinders to it later.

Next is my first AH-64B Sea Apache that I made today.I combind that,with the fact I was wanting a German Apache,and got this.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever-1984
Current projects:
BAe EAP
OH-58F Kiowa Warrior
S-70C Civilian Hawk

Spey_Phantom

Belgium, if the Dutch can buy them, so can we  :lol:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

ChuckAnderson

Hi Everyone!

Another nation that would definitely be interested in the AH-64 Apache would be:

KENYA
http://www.uniforminsignia.net/index.php?p=state&id=23

Three nations that border Kenya, (Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia) are of some concern, and such additional firepower and flexibility as found in the AH-64 Apache would be most welcome.

Chuck

Iranian F-14A

Got around to making a Longbow Apache today as well,my first one being a South Korean example.
Current projects:
BAe EAP
OH-58F Kiowa Warrior
S-70C Civilian Hawk

elmayerle

How about doing one of the radar-equipped Sea Apache proposals in USN markings?  Better yet, do it in RN markings!
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

MartG

Cunard or P&O to protect their cruise liners from piracy :ar:  
Murphy's 1st Law - An object at rest will be in the wrong place
Murphy's 2nd Law - An object in motion will be going in the wrong direction
Murphy's 3rd Law - For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction

Mossie

Talking about  :ar: , how about a Shell or BP version for protecting North Sea Rigs from Oil Pirates? :dum:

Simon.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Eddie M.

How 'bout a Forestry Service Apache. Here's my rendition of the USFS.  :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

dragon

French Foreign Legion
LAPD
California Highway Patrol....Maybe that will stop all those speeders :lol:
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

Sentinel Chicken

DEA wearing the same colors as the UH-60 Pot Hawks. They get deployed into the rugged back country of Colombia to go root out drug processing labs. And if a few FARC rebels get taken out as well, oh well........

Son of Damian

Columbia - for use against FARC and the various factions

Liberia - part of a new strong military trained and funded by the US for peace keeping in Africa

Djibouti - similar idea as Liberia, but funded and trained by the various nations that now station troops there for the war on terror.    
"They stand in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die that freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it, they live–
in a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Iranian F-14A

Figured I'd share what I had for you guys to check out.I liked the LAPD idea,and I admit I was thinking of doing one for the NYPD,love their blue paintjob.

AH-64A Apache-Australia

AH-64A Apache-France

AH-64A Apache-Iran

AH-64A Apache-Spain

AH-64A Apache-Taiwan

AH-64A Apache-Turkey

AH-64B Sea Apache-Japan

AH-64D Longbow Apache-Norway

Current projects:
BAe EAP
OH-58F Kiowa Warrior
S-70C Civilian Hawk