Need some ideas.... suggestions welcome

Started by Iranian F-14A, August 23, 2006, 10:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archibald

QuoteFrench Gendarmerie
Do you know the last tactics of the drug smugglers in France ? They drive at full speed on the highway (230 km/h or more) to avoid interceptions by police cars. French police has bought Subaru Impreza to fight them, but your Apache could be a good complement... ;)  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Iranian F-14A

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever-1984
Current projects:
BAe EAP
OH-58F Kiowa Warrior
S-70C Civilian Hawk
HAL Light Combat Helicopter
S-64 Skycrane Firefighter

Iranian F-14A

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever-1984
Current projects:
BAe EAP
OH-58F Kiowa Warrior
S-70C Civilian Hawk

Scooterman

Man I gotta find some cheap Longbow kits........... :dum:  

wolfik

this taiwanese one looks great....love things with a  mouth....girls too :cheers:

Aircav

Love the Gendarmerie version  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Iranian F-14A

Current projects:
BAe EAP
OH-58F Kiowa Warrior
S-70C Civilian Hawk

Son of Damian

Kenya

Somalia - lets say Operation Gothic Serpent was successful and we left behind a stable government and country.

Virgin Islands Army Reserve/National Guard  
"They stand in the unbroken line of patriots who have dared to die that freedom might live, and grow, and increase its blessings. Freedom lives, and through it, they live–
in a way that humbles the undertakings of most men."

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Iranian F-14A

Current projects:
BAe EAP
OH-58F Kiowa Warrior
S-70C Civilian Hawk

dragon

QuoteVenezuela Longbow
Now this is what you definitely call a "What-If?"!  B)  With Hugo Chavez in charge it would be extremely unlikely (he just bought some HINDS).   <_<

I love the scheme itself. :wub:   However these would be more than likely operated by the EJV (Ejercito de Venezuela- Venezuelan Army).  No Red triangle for the EJV birds  :cheers:  
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

Iranian F-14A

Yeah,I debated on if to do it in Army or AF markings,and went with the AF.Heres on from Somalia.Not many pics of any of their choppers,and most were either olive drab (Mi-8,AB-212 Huey) or natural metal (Mi-4),and to me that was too boring.I decided to go for a camo based off their F-6 Farmers.
Current projects:
BAe EAP
OH-58F Kiowa Warrior
S-70C Civilian Hawk

Archibald

French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Archibald

Sentinel Chicken

QuoteBundesgrenschutz? :huh:
Gesundheit!

I'll shut up now..........:D

Iranian F-14A

This is one that just sorta popped into my head.I've always liked the Boeing "House Colors" and since Boeing took over the Apache program.....

I've added the markings of all current and prospective Longbow customers.Some from new build,others from conversion.Countries are Egypt,Greece,Israel,Japan,Kuwait,Netherlands,Saudi Arabia,South Korea,Singapore,Taiwan,United Arab Emirates,UK,and the US.
Current projects:
BAe EAP
OH-58F Kiowa Warrior
S-70C Civilian Hawk