AV-8B Harrier

Started by Eddie M., September 04, 2006, 01:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

And the final color. Looks a little strange, but it has that shape changing look I was going for.  :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Woah does that ever look sharp Mr Miller! You're absolutely on target....it does indeed have a sort of "shape-shifting" quality about it!

Brian da Basher

lancer

Damm does that look good. Perfect colour scheme for a machine based in a sub-artic region
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

B777LR

Royal antarctic air force?

RLBH

It's the Penguins!

I knew they were up to something - they're always huddling together, must've been discussing their plans. And they've got all that ice to spread over - who knows what's behind the next snowdrift?

Radish

YOU LEAVE PENGUINS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll be COMING TO GET YER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Mossie

Kind of reminds me of a Dolphin:

Everyone together now, 'They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning, no-one you see, is smarter than he, & we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder, flying there under, under the sea'......!  Sad, I know!!! :rolleyes:

Looking good Eddie!

Simon.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Kind of an Orca vibe goin' on there too.

Great work, Mr. Miller, keep those pics comming.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Eddie M.

QuoteKind of an Orca vibe goin' on there too.

Ian
Thank you all for your interest in this lastest whimsy. The Orca look has been mentioned to me once before, but I think I've muted it by adding the white nose.This is the look a was trying to rip off...er I mean use for reference. ;) This is a pic from my wall calendar.
  Eddie

Look behind you!

GTX

Eddie,

Looking good.  I must admit, when I first saw this paint scheme, I thought you were doing an Indonesian Harrier using a similar scheme to this proposed Su-30KI:

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

BlackOps

Looks good Eddie! Are you going to give it a dull coat or leave it glossy?
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Eddie M.

QuoteKind of an Orca vibe goin' on there too.

Ian
How's this for an Orca? ;)  ^_^

Black Ops,
  I'm gonna use the old flat coat. I think most military birds look better in flat. B)

On a side note, My Uncle bought this B-1B for me to build for him. That thing is HUGE. I'm gonna have get a bigger desk!
  Eddie

Look behind you!

Leigh

:wub:
But ahem what did you just do to the nose? Looking very Shamu like now. Gonna paint eyes and a mouth on it? Sea World Air Force?

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Eddie M.

Quote:wub:
But ahem what did you just do to the nose? Looking very Shamu like now. Gonna paint eyes and a mouth on it? Sea World Air Force?
Someone please tell me if the whale face is a bad idea. I've lost my perspective and can't find it. ;)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

I really like the idea of a Shamu face, Mr Miller! Sea World Air Force sounds like a killer whif idea!

Brian da Basher