Another Messerschmitt?

Started by matrixone, September 09, 2006, 07:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Matrix, thanks for the heads up on the wheel stiuation. I think I've got somew left over from my Bf110 that sort of died. I know about the quality of PM decals and never use them. I've got plenty of Luftwaffe stuee in my decal bank anyway.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

ysi_maniac

Wonderful again. Diorama is a great idea, and I have to acknowledge your superiority in this area.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

matrixone

Thanks ysi_maniac!

I like to present my whiff models in a setting where they would likely be photographed if they were a full size machine, I am still trying to get the in-flight pics perfected but I have only started to do these type of pics and there are a few ideas I have yet to explore.

Lack of time is what really limits the detail and quality of the hangers and ground vehicles I use in my pictures, lucky for me Tamiya released a new kit of a German airfield start cart and Kettenkraftrad in 1/48 scale. After I build a few more planes I will probably build the ground equipment and the 1/72 scale Academy Opel Blitz fuel truck (thats been in my stash for a while) at the same time. I can only hope Tamiya will produce a 1/48 scale Opel Blitz fuel truck next year.

Matrixone  

anthonyp

Man, I am always impressed by not only your model building skills, but your diorama building and photographing talent!  But this one really appeals to me for some reason.   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

You always do a great job, but like I said, this one is really top notch!

:cheers:  :cheers:  
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

matrixone

Thanks for the kind words anthonyp!

My next new model that you will see will be the Horten Ho 229 Nightfighter, it turned better than the Me P1111 did. :)

Pics should be posted by next weekend.

Matrixone  

Bryan H.

The fly-over "photo" in the first post is stunning!  You'd think the Luftwaffe had actually fielded the Me P1111.  :wub:

Great job!

:cheers: Bryan

Miscellany (that effects modeling):
My son & daughter.
School - finishing my degree

Models (upcoming):
RCN A-4F+ ArcticHawk

matrixone

Thank you BryanH!

I have tried a couple pics with some prop planes in-flight and they turned out good, next weekend I will post some of them.

Matrixone