Hobby Boss Kits

Started by Radish, September 10, 2006, 09:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

I got excited looking at the Super Tucano....but it's not 72nd scale. One of the coolest, toughest looking single props ever.

:wub: :wub: :tornado: :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ChernayaAkula

Another pic from the 2015 catalogue on their Facebook page: LINK!

1/35 Panhard VBL! Woohooo! :party: Been hoping for one of these in plastic for a loooong time!

-------------

Reposted from the Trumpeter thread for clarity, as these will be released by Hobby Boss, not Trumpeter:
The 1/48 crowd can also look forward to some BiG MiGs in 2015!

What's that on the left? Saab Lansen?

Pic from their Facebook page: LINK!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Captain Canada

Some interesting armour releases eh ?

:cheers: :tank:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Spey_Phantom

any interesting 1/72 aircraft for 2015?  :unsure:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Green Dragon

They're doing four boxings of the AMX and AMX-T and a SAAB Tunnan in 1/48th.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

NARSES2

The Schneider is interesting and it means you can now model all 3 of the main WWI tank types in 1/35 with readily available kits  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

The last one looks like a good whiffer....amphibian for me  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 21, 2014, 02:19:01 AM
The Schneider is interesting and it means you can now model all 3 of the main WWI tank types in 1/35 with readily available kits  :thumbsup:

Plus the St Chammond is due too. :party:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Green Dragon

Think I might try the D-510 kits, maybe the P-61's and want the 48th Su34.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Weaver

Chinese ZLC2000 'armoured car' (actually an airborne IFV) in 1/35th on sale at £9.00:

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/HB82435
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Indiana Jones

Weaver

- Indiana Jones

chrisonord

That Merkava is on my shopping list
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Dizzyfugu

Saw the Merkava on ebay, was tempted - but was able to resists after I took a look at the pile in the basement...  :angel: