Main Menu

F-20L

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, September 17, 2006, 11:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Once upon a time, there was a very pretty little Tigershark, who, whilst she had a very sexy body, found her greyness a little drab.

So she set about changing her look. First she tried pink:

Continued...
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Whilst she liked pink, she thought perhaps it needed something else.... So she tried accessorising with yellow:

Continued...

Confuscious (maybe)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Well, our heroine wore her pretty pink and yellow coat for a couple of weeks, but being a bit of a spoilt 'madam' she decided, once again to change her mind - WARNING: anybody who expects me to write 'typical female' anytime soon obviously hasn't met my wife !.

So she decided on a nice shade of green:

And just like last time, she decided to accessorise agin with yellow..... Hmmmm, perhaps there is some sort of pattern developing here.

Continued...

Confuscious (maybe)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Well, the autumn season soon appeared and in-keeping with the vagaries of the fasionista's, our little Tigershark decided she just couldn't be seen in anything other than this seasons colour.... a light earthy brown.

Yes I know some of the wing is exposed.... what can I say, I just couldn't help picking-off some of the masking..... It's my model and I'll do what I like, hmphhh  :angry:

Final installment next...

Confuscious (maybe)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Looking at all the 'stuff' in her wardrobe, the Tigersharks' dad decided, finally, that enough was enough. So in a fit of pique (or common sense, depending upon your outlook), he dcided to make the little Tigershark wear all her clothes - except the yellow accessories - at the same time.

And wearing her new clothes, the (sexy) little Tigershark skipped off the workbench to play with her friends. Well at least until her Dad called her back in for tea and decals... But that's another story !

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

Howard of Effingham

excellent I-H-G!  B)

i hate to think how much masking tape this one has used up.  :rolleyes:  :D

trevor
Keeper of George the Cat.

Sisko

Man that looks good!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

anthonyp

:lol:

Nice write-up, Ian.  Oh, and the model looks pretty good too!  Can't wait to see it finished.

:cheers:  :cheers:  
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Brian da Basher

Wow that's one totally smoking camo pattern there Ian! I love it! :wub:

Brian da Basher

NARSES2

Now I've never seen what people see in this aircraft, but in splinter I cab begine to see the point - tremendous
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ysi_maniac

I like the plane and the technique you use for splinter camo. I will try with a swedish pattern.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Captain Canada

Awesome ! I can't decide what I like better, your story or the model ! That was hilarious !

:lol:

Can't wait to see her all decalled up...after tea, of course !

;)  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Shasper

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Damian2

you know every time I come on here I see more and more awesome kits! Its enough to make a grown man cry...

Well done on an awe inspiering amount of masking! She looks beautiful!  
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

BlackOps

Ian, that is superbalicious!  :wub:  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.