two "unknown" projects....

Started by wolfik, September 22, 2006, 11:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfik

hi again...these both victims of my eagerness in the last weeks are tests for a very  big project which is planned for the next year...
the one is a revell 1/400 "dallas" with the upper part of the monogram do335 and the other is a with a 1/32 phantom tank lenghtened revell me1099 project in 1/72
I dont know what to do with :blink: ...anyone has a brillant idea????
the "do335" project was planned ...for few seconds...as a twin tailed craft (Tophes drawings are guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but the other ?....
as sayed...tests only...
best regards

wolfik

wolfik

wolfik

wolfik

another view
new engraved details...

wolfik

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

B777LR

You could make them as stuka 2 and 3s? Next generation stukas for the luftwaffe, better able to dive in and get away. Last aircraft will be the Luft 76 stuka, with LGBs.

First on with stuka wings, without spats, could be a nice torpedo bomber for the italian air force in teh mediteranean¨.

Last one could also be the luftwaffes counterpart to the Vampire and the Meteor. Add the wings off a gloster metoer.

wolfik

Eddie M.

Quotehere the other...
It could be a one way trip bomber, kind of like the Japanese Olka.
   Eddie
Look behind you!

Tophe

:wub: Delicious pieces of work, Master :)
But installing the wings may be a hard job... We will see. Keep faith and go on, dear. :)  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Unashemedly ripping-off Nev's idea ! - great work Peter, as usual.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Chap

Absolutely wonderful work as usual Peter! I love the stuka. :wub: For the Do-335, maybe a turboprop testbed with a V-tail(butterfly)? For the stretched Me.1099, maybe a long range recon (think DFS 228), maybe on top of a Dornier Do-217?

~Steve

Below is a pic of the DFS 228/Do-217 combo.

John Howling Mouse

Yeah, it's okay, I suppose...if you're into that whole "perfection in modelling" thing.   :P

Me, I'm into a whole new hobby and I'm apparently not alone, either:

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Brian da Basher

What?!! Does this mean I'll have to compete with the greatness of Baz at knitting?!!! Sheesh I guess I'll have to take up making mudpies instead.

Oh and yet more stunning work there wolfik. Congratulations! Have you ever thought of taking up macrame instead? ;)

Brian da Basher
(www.mudpiemodelling.com)