1/72 SPAD XV Triplane

Started by Brian da Basher, September 25, 2006, 06:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chap

Brian, that looks great, so plausible! I love the early era whiffs. Fantstic job yet again.

~Steve

K5054NZ

Ah Brian, what a stunner! She looks even more fantastic than how I envisioned her!

C'est magnifique mon ami!

Eddie M.

BdaB,
  Thanks for sharing this one! I love it. :wub:  B) Truely a JMN head scratcher. You've created an eye catching work of art. B)
Eddie
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Thanks for the kudos, folks! Coming from modellers of such talent and skill, those words are truly an inspiration.

Phil, I dunno how I could've forgotten that Nieuport tripe. :dum: Every serious W.W. I modeller I know has built one. I might be asking you for an updated kit list if the lightness of my wallet doesn't get in the way.

Brian da Basher

NARSES2

Great stuff Brian only problem is that the name of the genius designer wasn't Marcel but Martel Cognac  :P

The thing with WWI Wif's is that if you look through any book on WWI aircraft they actually came up with weirder things then we can dream of  :o So it's so easy to fool people  :rolleyes:  
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

John Howling Mouse

Yes, yes, I'm sure in the miserable annals of the Earth, BdaB will be remembered.

You know he only does this sort of thing to show off!  :P

Three wings, yet------what the---?!

G.D. OVER-achiever.   <_<

Aw crap, I just re-read the whole thing: this was in 1:72 scale, to boot?

That does it, I'm goin' to bed.

Mumble, grumble....
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Brian da Basher

Quote<snip>

You know he only does this sort of thing to show off!  :P

Three wings, yet------what the---?!

G.D. OVER-achiever.   &lt;_&lt;

<snip>
Well my original idea was to build a quadriplane but I ran out of spare wings.  ^_^  Glad you enjoyed it, Mr Howling Mouse!

Brian da Basher

red arrow jag

Great!!!!!!!

I wonder if I can do my Sopwith Triplane in a scheme like this???    :rolleyes: