Templates for printing roundels (decal printing)

Started by ffrbel, September 27, 2006, 07:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffrbel

Hello,

I have made some MS Word documents containing roundels. I will print them on my colour laser printer on clear decal paper.

I have placed the originals on my web site. You can use them for your on decal and model projects. The files are zipped.

You can find them at: http//users.pandora.be/filsoft

So far I have made:

black-yellow-black
red-yellow-black (Belgium)
blue-red-yellow-black (Belgium)

Also finished but not yet on the site (maybe tonight)

red-yellow-red (Spain)
red-yellow-green (Bolivia)
blue-yellow-green (Gabon)

Greetings,

FilipFr

seavixen

Doesn't work for me I'm afraid. That link takes me to a totally different site!
Stackridge: Rhubarb Thrashers of the World Unite

anthonyp

I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Hobbes

It should be
this

(ffrbel forgot the : after http, and some donkey ear has typosquatted that mistake)

anthonyp

Dat's better  B)

I never was good at spotting syntax errors.  Maybe that's why I hate programming  :wacko:  

GeorgeC

I nearly miissed this!  Fantastically handy, thank you!

anthonyp

Heh, I just realized, that if the center black circle on the black and yellow roundel was a little smaller, it'd be an exact replica of Guyana's roundel:

nev

Quoteblue-yellow-green (Gabon)
Just be careful now, I wouldn't the Gabon AF's lawyers after you for copyright infringement ;)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Spey_Phantom

QuoteHeh, I just realized, that if the center black circle on the black and yellow roundel was a little smaller, it'd be an exact replica of Guyana's roundel:

really, it looks more like a possible roundel for the Flemish Air Force  :lol:
i like it, to bad i dont have a laserprinter, although i do know where to get the paper  B)  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

ffrbel

Hello,

I have updated my web site with more decal templates that I have made. I have added my original word doc's in one zipped file. Once downloaded, you can change them to your desired format's.

If you have made a new decal template from one of these originals then I could add them to this list (if you want).

I have roundels that could be used for:
Belgium, Flanders, Spain, Bolivia, Greece, Gabon, Nigeria, France, The UK and Russia
(I will)

The correct address (for now):

http://users.pandora.be/filsoft

and choose decals .

Greetings,

FilipFr

Maverick

Filip,

U know there are times when I wonder why life is so generally poo-poo (with an english accent), then something comes along and gives me a reason to smile.  This is one of those moments, my greatest thanks.

Sincerely

Mav

Spey_Phantom

looks like you got some awesome templates for roundels.

any chance of getting some of those new Belgian Defence ones  :wub:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

retro_seventies

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

ffrbel

Hello,

I have added more templates to my web site.

New templates could be used for Iran, Italy, India and Somalia (I guess). I've also added some whiffy roundels. The zip file is updated with the Word documents so you can print or transform them for your special needs.

For "The Wookstra".
QuoteWhat sort of resolution are these?

These are not bitmap pictures but vector drawings. You can scale them up or down like you wish (for easier use some of the roundels need to be grouped as one object (see the MS Word manual) but If you want to change the colours they need to be ungrouped).  I have no idea at what resolution MS Word sends the page to your selected printer. I think you may need to set these properties from the printer options page.

For 'Nills':
Quoteany chance of getting some of those new Belgian Defence ones?

My drawing skills are pretty limited, so these will not come from me. But are you going to the IPMS Antwerp show this weekend?. Maybe you can ask it to "DACO"?. It's a long shot but if enough people ask him he might be tempted (but I doubt it!).
But maybe next year there could be a possibility (but I can't see more about this because it's still a very faint idea).

Greetings,
FilipFr
http://users.pandora.be/filsoft

Guchi

ffrbel Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much.  As Maverick says its good to have things like this happen when the rest of life *stinks*.

Which is why I'm proud (& glad) to be a member of this site.