POST 1000!!!

Started by Damian2, September 30, 2006, 03:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damian2

Hi All!

I've lasted this long here. One day I'll actually complete a model!!
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Ollie

And you are disturbing us for that?

Meh!

<_<

:cheers:  

The Rat

Little known What If rule - Participants must post pictures of at least one (1) completed whiffer before progressing past post 1100, or your computer will be configured to display pictures of naked overweight geriatric men while playing fart noises.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

wagnersm

QuoteLittle known What If rule - Participants must post pictures of at least one (1) completed whiffer before progressing past post 1100, or your computer will be configured to display pictures of naked overweight geriatric men while playing fart noises.
Screensaver or wall paper?<grin>

anthonyp

QuoteLittle known What If rule - Participants must post pictures of at least one (1) completed whiffer before progressing past post 1100, or your computer will be configured to display pictures of naked overweight geriatric men while playing fart noises.
Screensaver or wall paper?<grin>
Yes.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Jennings

Y'know what's scary?  There may very well be people here who would really *like* that :)

J
"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974

lancer

Y'know what's scary?  There may very well be people here who would really *like* that :)

J
What I don't understand is why he insists on pushing his likes and pleasures on the rest of us... :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

The Rat

Your use of the word 'pushing' in that reply has given me a mental image that I would rather not have...  :wacko:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr