Luftwaffe '46 hits hard

Started by ysi_maniac, October 02, 2006, 12:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

Luftwaffe high staff, after taking note that the hot radical projects had a lot of teething problems and high service enlisting costs, begins an incremental aproach. So, they develop high tech versions of well proven designs. So here you have Focke Wulf Ta-452 and He-219 A9.
Will die without understanding this world.

ysi_maniac

He-219 A9 is a heavy day fighter intended to destroy the biggest allied bombers. It is made of a standard He-219 airframe and power plant but the second seat has been deleted to make room for ammo; as it is armed with a 50mm cannon, besides the usual Uhu's armament. Radar was also deleted.

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

Ta-452 is a powerful radar equipped fighter-bomber intended primarily to defend the Reich's airspace. It is armed with 3x30mm MK 103 and 2x13mm MG 131. MK 103 was not heavy but produced high recoil, so this aircraft had to be sturdy and heavy. It was powered by 2xJumo004 turbojets.

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

Scooterman

Like both but LOVE the Ta-452!!!!
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

John Howling Mouse

What Iffing at its finest.

What an inventive, fertile mind and nimble hands you have!

Nice work on the mottled camo too....what scale?

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

matrixone

VERY COOL!

Both models are fantastic but the He 219 is my favorite.

Is the He 219 the Revell kit?

Matrixone

Brian da Basher

Yowsa ysi those are some truly wonderful builds! I really really like that TA-452! Those guns really give it teeth!

Are you and Matrixone related?

Awesome stuff! :wub:

Brian da Basher

Archibald

Wow! This Ta-452 look so good...what plane have you use for kitbashing with the Ta-152 ? a Ho-9 or Go-229 ?  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.