A

Fans of Tony Blair...avert your eyes!

Started by Alvis 3.1, October 02, 2006, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvis 3.1

Alvis 3.1

Three!  And don't say I didn't warn you!

Alvis 3.1

The floor of the cabin. Note the fine carpet and Tony (paper cutout) waving out a side window...

Alvis 3.1

Appropriate ceiling artwork.

Now...two questions?

1: When is the next big show over in Britain?

2:Who wants to take to it? I'll ship it over, and even pay for it's return!

Alvis 3.1

Alvis 3.1

Stated on the baseplate:

BlairForce One

Despite opposition from the Chancellor of the Exchequer, Tony blair was able to obtain funding for a Prime Ministerial Executive Transport Aircraft in 2006. Utilising the natural ability of politicians to generate vast amounts of hot air, the BlairForce One was actually fairly cost effective. Graced with an enormous picture of the PM himself, it also boasted the loudest PA system available so as to broadcast his words of wisdom. Alas, it was lost during a terrific windstorm on November 22, 2006, carrying Tony Blair and most of his cabinet out into the North Sea. No sign of them was ever found.

:huh:

Alvis 3.1

Eddie M.

Great looking model! Excellent workmanship, as always. B)
   Eddie
Look behind you!

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Brian da Basher

Wow a huge gasbag! Appropriate for any politician!

That's pure genius Alvis!

Brian da Basher

SimonR

That's a fantastic model! I guess TB could easily provide a sufficient supply of hot air to power it.
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

K5054NZ

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

BRILLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!

Howard of Effingham

horrendously good!

B) alvis! you are a modelling genius!  :D

trevor
Keeper of George the Cat.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Hobbes

Wonderful. I always enjoy the way you combine modeling skill with funny backstories.

Gary

And another grand slam home run for Alvis.

Fricken fantastic!!!!
Getting back into modeling