Greg. A Zero?

Started by cthulhu77, October 09, 2006, 07:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

Most of you know of my loathing for japanese aircraft, so oddly enough, I end up doing a Zero Rufe out of the blue, only to see others (Hey Zac!) doing like projects...perhaps fall brings thoughts of zero's ? Hmmm. Anywho, onto the cutting and chopping:

Shasper

Could you give it a gray/green motted camo?

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

cthulhu77

and why not?  Of course, this one is going to be "greg-if-fied" a bit too...it just hit me when I recieved the kit.

Danger Will Robinson. Danger.

K5054NZ

Quoteonly to see others (Hey Zac!) doing like projects...
Yeah yeah yeah yeah! (rocker-style devil horn gesture) Zac tries to inspire whenever possible.

Cool Greg, I haven't seen a Zero model in yonks. Will she still be Japanese? Hmm.......possible export customers.............. :wub:  

Brian da Basher

Wow this is gonna be very interesting....

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Impromptu Group Build!!!  I'm in.   :P  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Captain Canada

Say, that float looks like it could be transformed into some kind of giant, centerline SPAT !

The box art also looks like it's one of those Japanese submarine based types....blasting out from beneath the waves in a pocket of air, ala an ICBM !

Crazy...but cool !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

B777LR

QuoteThe box art also looks like it's one of those Japanese submarine based types....blasting out from beneath the waves in a pocket of air, ala an ICBM !
Like this?  :P
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=60...=F-15+submarine

cthulhu77

I'm outta here again, if you would like to, you can follow the build on Swanny's forum, MM, or FSM.

CYA later.

Greg

matrixone

Hey! How about putting Arado 196 markings on it? :D

The JMN crowd just loves German markings on Japanese WWII a/c, trust me!!! :ph34r:

Matrixone

Ian the Kiwi Herder

QuoteHey! How about putting Arado 196 markings on it? :D

The JMN crowd just loves German markings on Japanese WWII a/c, trust me!!! :ph34r:

Matrixone
I'm with M1 on this one, Greg..... Even better, as well as the German camo, have it in Russian theatre markings and temporary winter whitewash.... OR.... as a spotter from the What If the Bismark hadn't been sunk scenario !

Ian
(getting his coat again - why change a tradition, eh ?)
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

gooberliberation

Matrixone
Another vote for kriegsmarine from me :cheers:  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

lancer

Matrixone
I'm with M1 on this one, Greg..... Even better, as well as the German camo, have it in Russian theatre markings and temporary winter whitewash.... OR.... as a spotter from the What If the Bismark hadn't been sunk scenario !

Ian
(getting his coat again - why change a tradition, eh ?)
Both great ideas....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

nev

QuoteI'm outta here again, if you would like to, you can follow the build on Swanny's forum, MM, or FSM.
Uh, have I missed something?  :unsure:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

GTX

QuoteI'm outta here again, if you would like to, you can follow the build on Swanny's forum, MM, or FSM.

Uh, have I missed something? unsure.gif

Yeah, What's the go???

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!