New bomber

Started by Glenn, October 12, 2006, 01:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

One of The New German Navy's Sub Hunters seen here, landing on the latest Super Carrier, KM Barbarossa.

Model :Revell Skywarrior
Scale :1/81
Changes : wing changed to crescent shape.

Glenn

Archibald

Nice! etter pics to come ?  :unsure:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

nev

Cool!  :wub:

Really catches that "you have the ball" moment
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Brian da Basher

Woah great looking bird in a shot that looks so good makes me wonder "Is it real or Memorex?"

If that one was in black and white I'd wonder if you were hanging out with Matrixone. Excellent! B)

Brian da Basher

Ollie

Excellent stuff Glenn!

:cheers:  

Captain Canada

Beauty, Lynn !

Let's see some more pics, please ! I'd really like to see more of that groovy wing shape you've got going on there.....

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

BlackOps

Glenn, this one is a beauty!   Great shot of a nice build, über realistic :)
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Leigh

Lovely build especially from that old dog, what I'm most impressed with though is someone actually figured out the scale of that kit :lol:  

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Archibald

That's cool, but we need more pics, particularly of the crescent wing (I'm just curious  ;) ) More pics!!!!  
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Glenn

This is the shot of the beast I placed on the page, about 12 months ago, showing the new wing design.
As to the scale, Revell had a plan, T.F.B. (to fit box) so, with their Douglas X-3, 1/54sc. to their Convair B-36, at 1/181.6sc, one box fit all!
When I bought their Mariner flyingboat, at 1/110sc, a mate asked me what I was going to display with it, easy, another Mariner!

Glenn

gooberliberation

:wub: now we can enjoy those funky wings
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Archibald

QuoteThis is the shot of the beast I placed on the page, about 12 months ago, showing the new wing design.
As to the scale, Revell had a plan, T.F.B. (to fit box) so, with their Douglas X-3, 1/54sc. to their Convair B-36, at 1/181.6sc, one box fit all!
When I bought their Mariner flyingboat, at 1/110sc, a mate asked me what I was going to display with it, easy, another Mariner!

Glenn
This rocks!
I just love this model! 1/3 Skywarrior, 1/3 Victor, and the rest in German markings/ camo... very good!  

ysi_maniac

I like this What if  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Gary

Holy crap, something very Luft 47, 48 ish about this. Very Cool!
Getting back into modeling

Archibald

A skywarrior in 1/81 scale mean a smaller "german bomber" in 1/72 scale... size quite similar to a Canberra... just what the German navy need! good whatif really :)