MMM 2006 Pictures

Started by viper29_ca, October 16, 2006, 06:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper29_ca

Hey there,

Just dropping by to let you know that MMM 2006 held their annual hobby show in Halifax, NS, Canada this past weekend.

Here are the pictures for your viewing pleasure.

MMM 2006 Pictures
Thanks
Scott
Elm City Hobbies

http://www.elmcityhobbies.com

John Howling Mouse

Wow: phenomenal!  Man, Canadians are GREAT modellers!  ^_^

One question: would this be scratchbuilt?  I've never seen it in kit form before.

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

viper29_ca

Alot of it is, but the base kit came from a resin kit by Resicast, I am not sure if they still make the kit though.

Same modeler that built that Iltis also built the AVGP Grizzly in 1/35 that can be found in the Modern Armor album, with which he won gold for.
Thanks
Scott
Elm City Hobbies

http://www.elmcityhobbies.com

rallymodeller

QuoteAlot of it is, but the base kit came from a resin kit by Resicast, I am not sure if they still make the kit though.

Same modeler that built that Iltis also built the AVGP Grizzly in 1/35 that can be found in the Modern Armor album, with which he won gold for.
I think Resicast still makes them -- I believe I saw a couple at the last London (ON) IPMS show, on a swap table with some Leopard C1 and C2 conversions.
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

B777LR

QuoteWow: phenomenal!  Man, Canadians are GREAT modellers!  ^_^

One question: would this be scratchbuilt?  I've never seen it in kit form before.

I saw one of these today, covered in camouflage netting.

John Howling Mouse

A friend sent me their website.  This is still available but at $125!!!

No friggin' way.

Scratchbuild it!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

philp

I liked the German Javelin in the Juniors section.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies