Republic F5U-1a

Started by wolfik, October 17, 2006, 01:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfik

hi
this time the monogram kit with some left over academy parts ...
the outer wings are from the monogram skyrider...
the idea was to show a friend of me the Jug would see good enough as a naval fighter! :D
at the time its my second...after the corsair...favourited project

wolfik

all work was made on one saturday...to show it him on sunday :D  

gooberliberation

B) All that colorful plastic and masterful kitbashing/scratchbuilding. I almost dont wanna see it painted  :lol:  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

famvburg

Why give it a Vought designation?  

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Brian da Basher

That's it!!!! Where the frack are my knitting needles?!! I mean the steel ones, not those dull nylon ones! Knit one, pearl one...  :angry:

That's one fantastic looking project there wolfik. Cool enough to make me take up a new hobby! Great stuff as always! B)

Brian da Basher

Shasper

BdB, I share your sentiments  ;)

When I get all growed up, I want to be like him!
Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

ysi_maniac

QuoteI like this concept :)
Me TOO  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Ollie

Yeah, what he said!

:wub:  :wub:  

BlackOps

Nicely done, I love all your custom bits and pieces, always worth droolin' over :)
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

John Howling Mouse

QuoteB) All that colorful plastic and masterful kitbashing/scratchbuilding. I almost dont wanna see it painted  :lol:
Geez, don't give Wolfik any excuses not to paint it!!!   :P

Peter, your builds are like watching a great television series: keeps us wanting more, and more, and....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm    :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.