Early Soviet Cruise Missile

Started by ysi_maniac, October 17, 2006, 10:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOps

Most excellent! Way cool retro feel while still looking quite like the real deal would.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

The Rat

QuoteI believe you were in Carbonite theropy Rat..... :lol:
Not my fault. I was on my way to pay Jabba and I got a little sidetracked...  :blink:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

anthonyp

(Soviet Anthem playing on phonograph in the background)

COMRADES!!!!

Is GLORIOUS day in GREAT Soviet Union!!!

Such weapons show the dilligent work of the, uh, Worker and his, um, work towards bringing down the decadent and fetid West!

These models, comrades, have me at a loss of words.  Excuse me while I retire to my grand one-room hobble, and reacquaint myself with the brain water known as "Vodka."  It has been a long Summer of toiling and hardship... But I tell you, I would not trade it for anything!!  Just don't send me to Siberia, please don't send me to Siberia!

ZA RODINA!

Comrade Captain Anatoly Iosef Pakizorich, Naval Aviation Bureau

(Seriously cool cruise missile!  That Mig-20 ain't nothing to spit at either.)
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Archibald

QuoteI believe you were in Carbonite theropy Rat..... :lol:

Looks great Ysi, and very factual too!

Shas B)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

cool missiles really, Ysi! Me gusta mucho :)  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

lancer

QuoteJust don't send me to Siberia, please don't send me to Siberia!

ZA RODINA!

Comrade Captain Anatoly Iosef Pakizorich, Naval Aviation Bureau

(Seriously cool cruise missile!  That Mig-20 ain't nothing to spit at either.)
But comrade. Siberia is at it's finest at this time of the year. Glorious colours and fresh snow on which to practise for your new role as a ski assult trooper. Besides, the women of Siberia are well know for thier 'comradely' attentions to our heroic armed forces serving there.

ZA RODINA

Lancerov - Colonel GRU
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

ysi_maniac

QuoteBesides, the women of Siberia are well know for thier 'comradely' attentions to our heroic armed forces serving there.

ZA RODINA

Lancerov - Colonel GRU
In this season, these soviet women need to feel ... warm ...  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Shasper

Tovaritch Antoly, I hereby order you to report to Eastern command headquarters in Tula IMMEDIATLY!

Gen. Sergei Shasperov B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

matrixone

Very nice idea and an excellent model!

Thanks for posting

Matrixone

John Howling Mouse

Yes, this is very...Soviet.

May I suggest NATO reporting name "Strongarm" (which can mean a way of threatening someone)?

ПРИМЕНЯЮЩИЙ СИЛУ
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

ysi_maniac

Thanks to all of you for your comments

By the way, the MiG-20 Topic was: http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum//index...11413&hl=mig-20 :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  
Will die without understanding this world.