Werkstattwagen....

Started by wolfik, October 19, 2006, 07:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfik

hi all
the basic kit is the old but good heller citroen....
scale 1/43...so nearly the "right scale" :D
the idea is mine....no photos or so...so a...."what if" :cheers:  

wolfik

some parts stil "remowable"....so no problem to paint it.. ...paint?....he? :blink:

ysi_maniac

You are a 5 stars scratchbuilder-whatifer  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
Does your mother know what you are? :lol:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Mossie

I like it Wolfik, a mobile workshop!  What roll do you see it in, a military one or civilian?  Something like a mobile maintenance shed following a convoy around, or a small family racing team repair vehicle?

I've mentioned the latter because there was a bloke in the village who had a motorcyle workshop & used to race at the weekends.  Him & his Dad used to tow the bikes on a trailer behind a small van, which had an awning that fitted on the back & doubled as a trackside repair shop.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

nev

*applauds*

Wolfik my man, you are a true modeller.  Not a kit-assembler, not a kit-builder (and I hate those derogatory terms anyway), but someone who is able to make a true model from basic starting materials.

Fantastic :)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ollie

Nice!

Do you a plan to make another as AbeweglichePommes-Fritesmaschinewagen (or APfW  :P )?

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Martin H

QuoteNice!

Do you a plan to make another as AbeweglichePommes-Fritesmaschinewagen (or APfW  :P )?

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Known in the UK as a Chip van lol

thats one hell of a piece of scratchbuilding there  :)  
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

lancer

Totally stunning piece of work Peter.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

wolfik

many thanks for comments! I need the idea to make it as a kitchen waggon...
B)  

Joe C-P

Mmm, kitchen...  ^_^

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

John Howling Mouse

mmmm...if only my next RV might look this good!

^_^  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.