Main Menu

Bombcord

Started by Archibald, October 26, 2006, 06:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitnut617

Hi Archibald (got it right this time  ;) )

did you check out the second page of your link.  There's another Bomcorde in grey/green
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Archibald

I suppose that bold is better than beeing bald :)

Quotedid you check out the second page of your link. There's another Bomcorde in grey/green

I'm sorry, what do you mean exactly ?  :unsure:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Mossie

I think Robert means this one Archie, about half way down the page:

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum//index...=bombcord&st=15
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Archibald

Yep! another bombcord ^_^ ... who made this one, and what's this big bump on the rear of the cockpit ? Any ideas ?  
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

nev

QuoteI think Robert means this one Archie, about half way down the page:

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum//index...=bombcord&st=15
Thanks for that link, brings back some fine memories, and heightens the anticipation for Telford 2006 :)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Archibald

So I suppose this Bombcord is your, Nev ?  ;)

nev

no no, I just took the photo as I strolled round the hall.  I don't know who did it, backstory, nothing.  Just that it was big and looked cool  B)  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Archibald

Ah ok, lol! So it's an "anonymous" Bombcord...nope, it looks cool!!!