Allright, Nev !

Started by Captain Canada, October 28, 2006, 09:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

I guess I've waited lond enough for my CCG decals.........

If I wasn't so drunk, I'd remember the back story for this one. Something about the USCG arming the Great Lakes, so we did too !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Hmmmm, I can feel a request for transfer coming-on !

Great work, Toad, now c'mon get it finished..... where's the kill markings ? :ar:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

B777LR

What happened to the tip of the rotor blade? looks like it has become bent....

Hobbes

There's a larger piece at the end of each blade, as you can see here. Sort of a winglet.  

nev

Looks wicked Todd, be sure to post some more piccies when you sober up  :cheers:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

B777LR

QuoteThere's a larger piece at the end of each blade, as you can see here. Sort of a winglet.
I know about that, thats what made the lynx so fast, but still, the one closest to the camera on the model looks like its been broken. <_<  

wolfik

coast guard with....torpedos? :blink:
hmhmm....an idea for the spanish service on tennerifa  :blink:
and ...by the way...looks awesome :wub:  

Hobbes

I know about that, thats what made the lynx so fast, but still, the one closest to the camera on the model looks like its been broken. <_<
That's just because the angle of attack of the winglet is different than that of the rest of the blade.  

The Rat

One word - AWESOME!!!

Now 3 requests:

1) You've got some sunshine down there today, so get her outside for some better pictures! Don't dilly-dally, no excuses, your fans want more!

2) Where can I get CCG decals? I want to do my Seamaster in them.

3) Do you know the correct angle of that white stripe? When I lashed up some pics in Paint I placed it on a 45 degree angle, but I know that's wrong.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Ollie

Whoa Toad!

Looks very good!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Spey_Phantom

now thats one handsome helo  :wub:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

lancer

OUT-FU*KING-STANDING Toad san. Yet again, you prove what a brilliant modeller you are
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

anthonyp

So...  arms race in the Great Lakes, eh?  We go with machine guns, your guys go with anti-sub torps...  Wait, you guys are still drunk, aren't you?   :lol:

Now that's one incredible looking whirlybird ya got there!  CG aircraft ROCK!!

:cheers:  :cheers:  
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Ian the Kiwi Herder

QuoteCG aircraft ROCK!!

:cheers:  :cheers:
Yes they do !!

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

RotorheadTX

WOWSERS!!! Great job!!!

That's truly impressive, as I know how big that bird is when finished!

KUDOS!!  :cheers: