i found this and thought of you.....

Started by simmie, November 02, 2006, 12:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simmie

I hope that you all enjoy this pic

fun pic
Reality is for people who can't handle Whif!!

Now with more WHATTHEF***!! than ever before!

B777LR

WTF is that!?! Looks cooool! Is it russian? Where can i download it? Does it come with a good panel?

jcf

Those are nice...but an A400M in US Navy markings?
Not in this reality. <_<

Cheers, Jon  

Mossie

Works okay for me.  It's the A400M guys, Just Flight do an add on pack for MS Flight Simulator:
http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=136#

Twelve liveries in all, all worthy of a whiff if this rumoured Revell kit comes along.....

Theres a video at the bottom of the link.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Captain Canada

Mmmmm A400M....somebody kit it in 144th scale already !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

simmie

I have kind of stumbled in collecting screenshots from flight simultions and add-ons, but I haven't found if there is anybody out there that "re-skins" aircraft???

"Skins":- literally new skins for the models.  anything from a new colour scheme to changeing the car from one type to another.  I.E:- Nascar 2003 has a modification to change 1 or more cars to UPS delivery vans!!!!!(details of this and others later).

simmie

kitnut617

QuoteMmmmm A400M....somebody kit it in 144th scale already !

No No  1/72   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

PolluxDeltaSeven

A400M in any scheme???

That's not a whiff, just Sci-Fi!!!!  :lol:  :lol:

(Who said that French are not able of self-derision!?!  :P )
"laissez mes armées être les rochers et les arbres et les oiseaux dans le ciel"
-Charlemagne-

Coming Soon in Alternate History:
-Battlefleet Galactica
-Republic of Libertalia: a modern Pirate Story

nev

QuoteThose are nice...but an A400M in US Navy markings?
Not in this reality. <_<
10 years from now, you need a stategic airlifter, whatya gunna buy?  C-17 production stops shortly....
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Archibald

QuoteMmmmm A400M....somebody kit it in 144th scale already !

No No  1/72   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Oh yes!!!! We need 1/72 scale A400M (and also an A380, what the f...ck is this 1/125 scale  :angry: )

An A400M in Blue Angels paint sheme similar to their C-130  :rolleyes:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

GTX

Not sure what scale (I think it is 1/72) or whether it is a kit or scratch built (I suspect the latter), but this was at the Dutch IPMS Nationals (see here for more):

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Archibald

Honestly I think it is scratchbuild... if so, that's really an achievement! how lovely!!!!!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Hobbes

Yes, it's a scratchbuild (made of wood), scale is somewhere between 1/72 and 1/100.

simmie

the UPS van is for nascar heat and pics can be found at

Black Hole Motorsports