Twin boom pusher B-25

Started by Eddie M., November 03, 2006, 09:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh

Sorry lads but the evidence is irrefutable, Eddie no longer has models whispering to him but is being SCREAMED at by alien possesion. This work is obviously of a higher intelligence than a mere human, and the execution shows skills of an obviously more advanced race possibly capable of interstellar travel. This may actually be in fact a full size space ship that the posessed Eddie is being sub-conciously forced to build by all the weird donkey creepy bug aliens that keep congregating at his home. Let us not forget the screaming red furry ant alien thingy that visited Eddie prior to this build, and the other evidence........

A blood stain that looks like a BUG
An altar to some BUG eyed thing

I don't think you can doubt this is way beyond the skills of a human modeler, and we must NUKE TEXAS NOW!

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Shasper

Step anywhere near Texas Leigh and I will PERSONALY  deep 6 your hind quarter!

BTW Eddie, keep it up, you'll give those JMNs at the Nats a run fort their pesos :lol:
Shas, a proud son of Texas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

retro_seventies

nuking would probably only improve 90% of it.

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

retro_seventies

back to this fine build....i'm with the gang about nixing the 'stang fin....unless the 3rd fin goes underneath the horizontal tailplane?  just have a test fit, just in case...?  :cheers:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Eddie M.

QuoteSorry lads but the evidence is irrefutable, Eddie no longer has models whispering to him but is being SCREAMED at by alien possesion.
:lol:  :lol: You Terrestrials.........er...I mean, Leigh, what are you talking? It's me, Eddie ...yer good buddy! :ph34r: 'oo'

Retro,
  You obviously haven't been to Texas indoc 101, which states that once one resides in the Lone Star State, one will show respect for the Lone Star, whether one likes it or not! ;)  :lol:  :lol: Personally, I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!! :)

"We" felt like some radar was needed, so I suggested a unit similar to the wing mounted ones on the Corsairs and it was agreed upon. Here's what I came up with. :)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

retro_seventies

ooooooooh....yay for the symmetry - i like the way that the radar offsets the bazling gun!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Shasper

"Son, thats not a bazling gun, its a gatling gun. Everyone knows that the bazling gun is 10 times more powerful & intimidating, Savie?"

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Eddie M.

Okay Folks,
  If you happen to be enjoying a nice, cool adult beverage or in my case, a frosty Red Bull, and you happen to think of it, raise a toastto a couple of the Greatest Generation that have passed on. My paternal Grandma in Michigan on Nov.21 and my material Grandma tonight at 2317. Both taught me a love for history and aviation that sticks with me today and I will pass on to my kids. To those who did more with less, Salute! -_-  :cheers:
   Eddie  
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Mr Miller. You're right, they were the Greatest Generation.

Brian da Basher

seavixen

QuoteOkay Folks,
  If you happen to be enjoying a nice, cool adult beverage or in my case, a frosty Red Bull, and you happen to think of it, raise a toastto a couple of the Greatest Generation that have passed on. My paternal Grandma in Michigan on Nov.21 and my material Grandma tonight at 2317. Both taught me a love for history and aviation that sticks with me today and I will pass on to my kids. To those who did more with less, Salute! -_-  :cheers:
   Eddie
I'm sorry for your losses Eddie. I lost my Mum back in October and I know exactly how you feel. I know it sucks at the moment but things will get better with time.  :)  
Stackridge: Rhubarb Thrashers of the World Unite

BlackOps

Sorry to hear about your loss Eddie.

Salute! To the greatest Generation!

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Witn sympathy & warm thoughts to the Miller clan from the Jacksons.

Ian, Caroline & Missy
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

cthulhu77

Will toast them well, Eddie.  You are right, they were a wonderful group of people.

Greg

Captain Canada

Sorry to hear that Edie.....I sure miss my Grandma !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PanzerWulff

My Deepest sympathies Eddie  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:
At my grandfathers funeral marker every year I myself go share a cigar with him on our shared birthday August 6
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!