Twin boom pusher B-25

Started by Eddie M., November 03, 2006, 09:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael

Eddie, that's a beautiful and ingenious smoothing and blending of the engine nacelles.

Wait a minute. Ummm, blending... ah! You give me Ideas.

Fabulous, Eddie.

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

retro_seventies

i think that you SHOULD!  :D  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Brian da Basher

Definately Mr Miller! Add those jets as this beast will need all the horsepower it can muster to get those enormous weapons airborne!

This one fondly reminds me of those B-29s they converted into air refueling tankers with added jet pods.

Go for it! The voices have spoken!

Brian da Basher

K5054NZ

A very strong, confident and complete YES! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

gooberliberation

================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Archibald

Yesssssss!! Do it... hmmm cruise on the radial engines, then the Allison and Jets for high speed burst over the target...  :cheers:
You're an imaginative builder!!!  
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

QuoteWell, should I? ;)
  Eddie
You need to ask ??

Of course you bl**dy should !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Eddie M.

Then it is decided! More power!! Thanks for the input. I didn't want to go over board and make it too outlandish. ;)  :lol: I do have to give credit where it's due. This idea came from Berny over at FSM. He has contributed a lot to this build and in his honor, I've come up with a new production company name for this one. I call it the BE Real Creation (get it, B=Berny/E=Eddie ;)  :P ) I still don't have a name for the aircraft though.
   Eddie  
Look behind you!

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

B777LR

QuoteI still don't have a name for the aircraft though.
Tophes dream?

Archibald

Storm ? Thunder  (with so many engines)... ? Tidal wave ?

King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

B777LR

Storm-maker! Tsunami!

Swedish markings and it will be thors hammer!

gooberliberation

Lessee what I can think of thatd sound like a 1940s US attack plane... results may vary.

Kodiak(if the grizzly was something similar..)
Brute
Locust
Condor

Victor(you know, Avenger, Invader, Marauder, Liberator, Dominator...)
Punisher
Raider
Ravager
Warrior
Protector

:lol: Bah, I suck at this
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Brian da Basher

As a nod to those voices, Eddie, how about calling it the "Mantra"?

Brian da Basher

Scooterman

I got a name........

Fecking Bad donkey!
:P  :lol: