Twin boom pusher B-25

Started by Eddie M., November 03, 2006, 09:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

All this time, the voices would not let me proceed, and now I know why. Just like in the Red Dragon when Hannibal tells the FBI agent, "No! You looked, but didn't see!" :ph34r:  ;)  :lol: The whole time I've been trying to think of a job and look for this one, I had ignore a whole genre of aircraft. Here are the ones from my collection that have ideas to "borrow" from, maybe head down a different road.....
 Eddie

Look behind you!

Shasper

Uhhh... Preserved Warbirds?

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Eddie M.

I was think more along the lines of Marine CAS or ASW. :)
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Mossie

Hmmmm, USMC with D-Day Stripes supporting the Normandy landings?  RAF Coastal Command U-Boat Killer, white with camo topped wings & upper fuselage?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

B777LR

Pacific convoy hunter! With nice white belly, and 2 tone grey top, like on the TBMs :wub:  

Shasper

CAS mate, with the Bazling-jr in the nose that thing will eat charlie for lunch!

Shas B)
- Bud S.

Captain Canada

Good idea B7 !

I'm not sure about the CAS role, Eddie.....sounds like alot of aeroplane to be down low like that.

Now, ASW does sound good. Especially if you could fit a big fat radar under the belly !

:wub:

Love the pics of the Avengers, thatnks for sharing those. Such an awesome beast.

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Eddie M.

QuoteGood idea B7 !

I'm not sure about the CAS role, Eddie.....sounds like alot of aeroplane to be down low like that.

Now, ASW does sound good. Especially if you could fit a big fat radar under the belly !

:wub:

Love the pics of the Avengers, thatnks for sharing those. Such an awesome beast.

Yea, I've been leaning toward the ASW role. just looking for parts to make it happen. :) More avenger pix in a minute. ;)  
  Eddie
Look behind you!

B777LR

Eddie M.

Cap'n, here a few more from my collection for you. :)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

Captain Canada

Wow...thanks for those, Eddie ! A machine that just looks right, if you ask me. Love the formation shot.

A few years ago, the airshow here was cancelled due to weather. On the Sunday morning, I was in the front yard and heard the rumble of a big radial. I looked up thru the clouds, and there was an Avenger and a Mustang flying formation. The neat thing was, the clouds were blowing by so fast, it made the two of them look like they were hardly moving ! Wicked stuff.

And I had forgotten about the Baz Gun when I made the above comments about the CAS role. But I guess said gun would be just as adept at cutting off conning towers !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Eddie M.

And I had forgotten about the Baz Gun when I made the above comments about the CAS role. But I guess said gun would be just as adept at cutting off conning towers !
My thoughts exactly! :ar:

B777LR has covinced me to do a 3 tone scheme, so here we are. Since I wanted a "soft" edge to the paint, I tried combining two methods. I taped the plane up and then used blue tac along the edges of the tape. Not a bad result for trying something new. I am ashamed to have y'all see my desk in it's true state of confusion, but I was in a hurry. :P Third color after these 2 dry for a few days. :)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

Shasper

Think the Bazling need to be introduced to Ace in the bkground ;)

Shas B)
- Bud S.

John Howling Mouse

Wow, did this model ever suddenly become super-REAL with the paint, Eddie!

More!  More!

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

QuoteThink the Bazling need to be introduced to Ace in the bkground ;)

Shas B)
Gene wants to know what you're tryin' to say.... ;)  :lol:
  Eddie
Look behind you!