Twin boom pusher B-25

Started by Eddie M., November 03, 2006, 09:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

QuoteIncredible result! Very, very good. Shame the big decals didn't fit.
Thanks Simon! B) Here's a few more decals that I've manged to scrounge up.
  Eddie

Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Whoa, that's nice.  Has that real air- and ground-crew "pride of ownership" look about it.

Will you be taking some big, outdoor pics with suitable background soon?

Hint, hint   ;)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

QuoteWhoa, that's nice.  Has that real air- and ground-crew "pride of ownership" look about it.

Will you be taking some big, outdoor pics with suitable background soon?

Hint, hint   ;)
Soon, yes, very soon. (being a relative word ;)  :lol: ) I threw together a simple rack for the torpedoes.  :)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Woah now that's some scratchbuildin'!!!

Brian da Basher

Chap

Beautiful work Eddie! :wub: I love the shooting star decal on the vertical stabilizer and the scratch built torpedo rack looks great.

~Steve

Eddie M.

Thank you Gentlemen! Here's a little more progress for this evening.
  Eddie

Look behind you!

Captain Canada

Wicked ! It's so subtley different from the real thing...it's awesome ! Love the Voodoo drop tanks.

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

BlackOps

Dangit! I need to pay attention to what thread I'm in, for a minute I thought we were putting torpedos in the Bone  :dum:  I must be gettin' tired.

Not that there's anything wrong with puttin' torpedos in the B-1 if you want to Eddie  :lol:

Oh, by the way, kickass job on that!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Brian da Basher

Nice detail on those props, Mr Miller! Those colors are perfect for setting off the rest of this killer build!

Brian da Basher

Eddie M.

I appreciate the kind words guys! Here's the painted weapons assembly before installation into the Pusher.
   Eddie

Look behind you!

Rafael

Whiffing Magic!!!

Eddie, that torpedo launcher/trapeze is a fabulous construct. I specially like the way in which you have made a very simple structure look the part of a business-looking, sturdy and complex piece of equipment. I look and look and look at it and keep marveled at your skills.

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

Captain Canada

Nice.....it's funny how much satisfaction can be derived from a simple scratch-built piece, eh ? I was wondering about the torpedoes, tho...there's no props on them ?

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

cthulhu77

Son of a b....    That torpedo bay is flawless, Eddie!    This has to be one of your finest builds to date.

HOG

QuoteI was wondering about the torpedoes, tho...there's no props on them ?

Thinks.............I`ve seen Eddies P40, I wouldn`t mention props to him!
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Eddie M.

QuoteSon of a b....    That torpedo bay is flawless, Eddie!    This has to be one of your finest builds to date.
Good eye! I'll see if I can whip some up that will be easy to install, since I installed the assembly into the bay last night. :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!