Twin boom pusher B-25

Started by Eddie M., November 03, 2006, 09:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

QuoteWhiffing Magic!!!

Eddie, that torpedo launcher/trapeze is a fabulous construct. I specially like the way in which you have made a very simple structure look the part of a business-looking, sturdy and complex piece of equipment. I look and look and look at it and keep marveled at your skills.

Rafa
Thank you very much and I appreciate your kind words. It means a lot to me.
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Hopefully, you'll mount that on a mirror, so everyone can see the amount of work.

Eddie M.

QuoteHopefully, you'll mount that on a mirror, so everyone can see the amount of work.
Nope. Hanging from the ceiling for all to see.... :ph34r:  ;)
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Ooh boy.  If this one falls, even I'm going to cry!  Make sure you hit a beam with the cup hook !

John Howling Mouse

[sound of further gushing praise from over here]
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Here's some torpedo props I whipped up from some ship props and chopped down. This one should be done by tomorrow. :)
 Eddie

Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Who am I kidding. It's done :) . These are the prelim shots until I can shoot it properly.
  Eddie

Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Wow it's been a long time coming, Mr Miller, and totally worth the wait and all your fine efforts! This is one stupendous project, right up there with the Eddie Fortress of yore. Amazing!

Bravo zulu, Sailor! :salute:

Brian da Basher

elmayerle

Dman!!!  That's one beautifully gorgeous piece of work there, Eddie.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

upnorth

Plainly increadible! :wub:  
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

HOG

Hi Eddie,

:o :wub:  :o  :wub:  :o  
**IT`S FINISHED**
:party:  :cheers:  :party:  
                         ...CONGRATULATIONS...
                        :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  
             B) BUT IT LOOKS SO COOL  B)
:bow:  :bow:  :bow:
23 pages of fun
for the whole family
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

The Rat

:bow:  :thumbsup:  FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

John Howling Mouse

Zowie!  Fantastic!  Can't wait for (even more) pics!  What a thrill to see this one from concept to completion.

Good work, Eddie!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:    :bow:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Mossie

Blimey Eddie, that really is a beast!  Just looks gorgeous with the decals on! :wub:  
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Eddie M.

Thank you very much Gentlemen! B) I was able to get out into the natural light for some pix. Here we go!
 Eddie

Look behind you!