Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

QuoteHow are you cooling the merlin?
With the scope from the Mustang. ;)
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/forum//index...pic=12762&st=30
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Shasper

Reminds me of what I want a long-wing OV-10 to look like Eddie!

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

BlackOps

Very interesting (In best Artie Johnson voice)

It's working for me :) I like the Nam paintjob idea too.  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Shasper

QuoteNot nearly as much blood as yours though.  
And mine, of course, is somewhat green.
" You green-blooded, inhuman... VULCAN!"

Shas B)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

retro_seventies

she's a BEAUT!

love what you've done with the booms!!  amazing what a big difference something so subtle can make...she's really coming along at a right old pace...

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Eddie M.

Quoteshe's a BEAUT!

love what you've done with the booms!!  amazing what a big difference something so subtle can make...she's really coming along at a right old pace...
Thank you very much. I've reversed the pitch on the Merlin and added some spinners made from extra bombs from my Hogzilla. Moving at a record pace :P .
  Eddie

Look behind you!

SinUnNombre

QuoteThank you very much. I've reversed the pitch on the Merlin and added some spinners made from extra bombs from my Hogzilla. Moving at a record pace :P .
  Eddie

DAMN Eddie that's looking down right purdy! Its hard to believe that this is coming along so quickly. Its equally hard to believe that such a random collection of parts and ideas can come together like this. One quick question, and I swear I'm not out to get you but, what are you planning on doing with the nose? Because I'm envisioning this with a long, somewhat pointy radome like from a Phantom or etc. I dunno, just seems right to me.

Jon

Brian da Basher

Those prop spinners are the bee's knees! B)

Amazing what one small mod like that can do for a build, ain't it?

Brian da Basher
(currently adding a spinner, headrest, windscreen, new runnder and spats :wub:  to a Sopwith Camel)

ysi_maniac

I agree with the spinners comment. And I love the whole beast  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

proditor

Hmmmm...I need help.

Eddie's work gets me damn near as excited as my girlfriend.   :wub:  

Ollie

Awesome Eddie!

Keep it up!

^_^  

Eddie M.

Thank you everyone. You are much too kind. B)  The nose will probably keep it's B-25 shape because of the guns that I will be adding, but the more aerodynamic version does sound inviting........ I'll see after I get done trying to make a Gatling gun for the nose. :)
   Eddie  
Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

C'mon Baz, it'll be alright! I even built a smaller minigun in your honor for the nose. I could call it the "Bazling Gun" ;)  B)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

John Howling Mouse

Bazling Gun ™, I like it!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.